Author Topic: Regal Cinemas and their killer service. errr... make that "service for killers"  (Read 611 times)

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
"Regal Cinemas, the nation's largest movie theater chain, has announced it will now search bags and backpacks before customers enter, and people are reacting to the move. TODAY's Tamron Hall reports from the Orange Room."

One more great reason to wait and watch at home.  No annoying strangers with no movie manners, cheaper and better snacks, more comfy seating, I can fondle my gun while I watch...

http://www.today.com/video/movie-theater-chain-announces-it-will-search-patrons-bags-509314627530
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Are they not aware that of the 3 incidents I know about, NONE of the weapons(or leaf blower in one case) were brought in through the front? 

Aurora killer and leaf blower idiots - through an emergency exit.

The one who killed the two women - under a coat, if I remember right.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
It's not about ZOMGGUNZZES!!!!!!!!!111Eleventy.  It's just a good cover for  making sure they don't get cheated out of their one profit center - the concession stand.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
It's not about doing something useful. It's about looking like your doing something useful.

The only way a Regal employee is groping me is its the same pretty brunette that got my popcorn last time. Hell I might even pay extra...But that's neither here nor there to the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.