Main Forums > The Roundtable

Christmas is for fun.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bogie:
Oh, and we didn't use one for the shot, but he had some chinese Laowa superwide lenses that were really interesting. And cheap. And some were just tiny... As in drone-tiny...

MillCreek:

--- Quote from: sumpnz on November 25, 2021, 10:32:23 PM ---That said, aren’t there some decently hot MILFs you can get to do something similar?

--- End quote ---

I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Nick1911:
I've always been kind of curious: how does the mall santa gig work?  Is the mall itself that sets that up, or do you work for some third party "hire a santa" company?  Do you accept a contract ahead of time for specific days/times and specific pay?

How did you go about getting into it?

Ben:
https://youtu.be/saMy_JY3I7M

Bogie:

--- Quote from: Nick1911 on November 26, 2021, 01:26:54 PM ---I've always been kind of curious: how does the mall santa gig work?  Is the mall itself that sets that up, or do you work for some third party "hire a santa" company?  Do you accept a contract ahead of time for specific days/times and specific pay?

How did you go about getting into it?

--- End quote ---

The mall contracts with what is basically a photo company, which contracts with Santa. To do it right, same Santa, every day, all day, because it wouldn't do to have a kid see different Santas.

It pays well enough that it is hopefully going to be part of the retirement. But I might just freelance.

I was told that I was the best in St. Louis back when I was doing it. Went back to full-time employment for the benefits.

I am very young for a Santa, by the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version