Author Topic: The vast right wing conspiracy lives on!!  (Read 1882 times)

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
The vast right wing conspiracy lives on!!
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 02:37:34 PM »
So, what ARE the facts?
Got any links?
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 03:31:58 PM »
People don't blow a gasket when they have rational ways to defend their actions. He blew it because he knew he had blown it as Pres in terms of national defense.

Point No 1. If you are Pres, you have the power and the responsibility. Things like "they did not let me do my job" is rather silly. Make an argument and do what needs to be done.

Point No 2. You don't need to invade countries to kill terrorists. That is why you have CIA rather than USMC alone. Also, you have cruise missiles so that you don't need to send helicopters in.

Point No 3. If you are an ex-Pres, you are not supposed to blow a gasket on any provocation by a journalist. You should know better. Otherwise you disgrace yourself, and the country by association.

Point No 4. The reason why he did nothing about OBL was because of his perverse liberal mentality that asserts that being nice to bad people will make them better, not worse.

Point No 5. If the Monica debacle is any indication, Bill lies every time he wags his finger. He did a lot of wagging in that interview...

The dwindling ex-president...

Ron

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 04:09:47 PM »
He really did reduce his stature, if going any lower was possible.