Author Topic: What's Next for the Bundys ?  (Read 3967 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: What's Next for the Bundys ?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
What's Next for the Bundys ?

A TV show?    [tinfoil] [popcorn]

Married . . . With Cattle.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 09:24:04 AM »
Probably a lien in his cattle so he can't sell them before paying his back payments and fees.

If he has 400 cattle, that can be worth $400k.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 03:12:48 PM »
Probably a lien in his cattle so he can't sell them before paying his back payments and fees.

If he has 400 cattle, that can be worth $400k.

Which is exactly what they should have been doing in the first place instead of a paramilitary raid complete with snipers.
Lien on cattle and real property might even be appropriate IAW the law being abused in this case.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »
If he had not insisted on not removing his beef, and in fact increased his intrusion , that mighta been an option. But he doubled down on stupid. A principled stupid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 05:49:33 PM »
Which is exactly what they should have been doing in the first place instead of a paramilitary raid complete with snipers.
Ding, ding, ding, ding.  We have a winnuh.

Quoted for truth.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re:
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 07:52:05 PM »
If he had not insisted on not removing his beef, and in fact increased his intrusion , that mighta been an option. But he doubled down on stupid. A principled stupid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

And .gov tried to trump with a triple cubed stupid response.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams