Author Topic: Fear-mongering and the Age of Obama  (Read 6213 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Fear-mongering and the Age of Obama
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 10:55:10 PM »
And every single time I've seen someone rail about "zionists" here, they ARE an anti-semite. Just wait'll you meet some. Their sentiments get real ugly, real fast.

I believe that Zionism is a completely illogical, fail-filled ideology.

Especially Classical Zionism as expounded by Ben-Gurion and his blood-stained comrades. But other forms of it, too.

I'm not an anti-semite.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 10:56:40 PM »
I believe that Zionism is a completely illogical, fail-filled ideology.

Especially Classical Zionism as expounded by Ben-Gurion and his blood-stained comrades. But other forms of it, too.

I'm not an anti-semite.

Again, you're missing the point. EVERY time I've heard someone start railing on Zionism in the US, it's a code word to very quickly get into ugly sentiments, from "money-grubbing Jews" to far, far more violent sentiments.

Trust me.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 11:00:54 PM »
Again, you're missing the point. EVERY time I've heard someone start railing on Zionism in the US, it's a code word to very quickly get into ugly sentiments, from "money-grubbing Jews" to far, far more violent sentiments.

And nine out of ten times I hear someone cry anti-semitism it's either fearmongering nonsense or neoconservatives trying to shout down their opponents. Or money-grubbing charities trying to scare elderly Jews into donating to them by exaggerating the threat of said anti-semitism.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Logos

• I am that am...
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 11:05:01 PM »

Trust me.

Well, you won't hear that from me.
There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America.
Barack Obama

Logos

• I am that am...
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 11:07:51 PM »
Try this:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

That may help you.
There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America.
Barack Obama