Author Topic: President Obama's decision to share oversight of next year's Census  (Read 9096 times)

longeyes

• friend
Re: President Obama's decision to share oversight of next year's Census
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »
Will the Census happen before or aftter The Great Amnesty?

And, frankly, will anyone care a few years from now when the legitimacy of American elections becomes another joke?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

txgho1911

• friends
  • sedition hammer
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »
Balog, Without incriminating yourself can you tell us how to do things that work.

Millions of people stayed home for BO.
socialnewswatchDOTcom instead of Drudge

Roadrunner

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 01:38:09 AM »
I have visions of ACORN cadre taking the census.  Whaddya think are the chances of an accurate count? 

This is my observation, and greatest fear, as well. Will the census become less non-partisan, and more Mao, (Obama), and his 'Red Guards' (ACORN)? =|

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 04:53:51 PM »
Balog, Without incriminating yourself can you tell us how to do things that work.

Millions of people stayed home for BO.

Getting directly in touch with the people that supposedly represent you. A bunch of letters and calls specifically saying "I can vote on your seat, and if you don't do/not do X I will do everything I can to see you lose" usually works pretty well. A specifically aimed, local protest would probably work fairly well; especially if held outside the poli-critters house.  =D Start raising money for a PAC, getting signatures on a petition to recall the guy etc. Be local, specific, and focused.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.