Author Topic: On H2 right now  (Read 547 times)

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
On H2 right now
« on: December 16, 2012, 08:06:20 PM »
As usual, I have H2 on as background noise while I sit here at my 'puter. Show is on zombies, and they mentioned the attack in Miami, saying it was an "isolated incident"

I could've sworn there were a bunch of attacks that were related back to "bath salts"...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: On H2 right now
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »
Just like an armed citizen stopping crime is an isolated incident.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 08:44:46 PM »
As usual, I have H2 on as background noise while I sit here at my 'puter. Show is on zombies, and they mentioned the attack in Miami, saying it was an "isolated incident"

I could've sworn there were a bunch of attacks that were related back to "bath salts"...

Basically, anytime there was a particularly violent or gruesome assault or murder, they blamed it on bath salts. However, it turned out that in almost all the cases, bath salts were not involved at all. 
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 09:51:19 PM »
Ok. Hadn't caught that fact.

Could've sworn there were several similar assaults...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 10:49:14 PM »
Basically, anytime there was a particularly violent or gruesome assault or murder, they blamed it on bath salts. However, it turned out that in almost all the cases, bath salts were not involved at all. 
I just assumed the "bath salts" were some sort of drug(s) of some kind or a new way to injest them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
I just assumed the "bath salts" were some sort of drug(s) of some kind or a new way to injest them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathinone
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?