Author Topic: "Viamund", aka: "dude that needs body parts removed"  (Read 1783 times)

Strings

"Viamund", aka: "dude that needs body parts removed"
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:19:10 AM »
I'm sure many here read the Law Dog files, and have seen this. However, I just realized it's never been mentioned on here, so...

Basically, this 'gentleman" in Canada is an avowed pedophile, brags about the sex he has with 14 year-old boy (which is appearantly legal in Canada), and has writen a book containing poetry and haikus of a pedophilic nature. THE only place he could get published was through Amazon.

Law Dog has a lot of readers, and there's been some work done to get this guy off the net (he regularly shows up on blogger and myspace). But I figured there'd be a few more folks interested here...

You can find out more about this critter at his blogs. Don't even try unless you have a strong stomache, and there's nothing breakable nearby...
one of his blogs
another of his blogs
yet another one

Thanks for your time: I promise to not be serious next time I post something. But I'd gladly give up body parts to put folks like this self-professed rake in the ground...

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Re: "Viamund", aka: "dude that needs body parts removed"
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
What's wrong with it?  He hasn't done anything illegal, right?
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Cosmoline

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 02:44:53 PM »
If he's violating no laws, or even if he *IS* violating laws, I wouldn't want Amazon to prevent sales of his writing.  The only grounds for it would be if the writing itself violated US law, which it apparently does not. 

Strings

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:55:16 PM »
wow... I would've never expected to see those responses on here...

Anyone willing to bet that he's been restricting his predations to (legal) 14 year-olds?

As for his writings: yes, he has a right to them. And we (speaking as a member of the general public) have a right to boycot any company that makes them available. Or is that something we only do when folks make bad comments about certain guns?

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 10:14:17 PM »
I'm behind you Hunter Rose. Bad behavior should not be rewarded, and just as I would not purchase a gloating book by a serial rapist/murderer, that "If I Did It" book by OJ or any of R. Kelly's music, I would not be interested in perpetuating the filth of a humanoid like viamund (lower case due to contempt).
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Cosmoline

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 10:38:38 PM »
I have no qualms about attacking *HIM*  Stalk him, beat him, kill him for all I care.  I'll drink a toast to it.  But when the books start to go on the fire I get worried.  If you're going to start boycotting bookstores--online or otherwise--for having books discussing illegal or immoral sexual behavior, you're going down a very dangerous road.  Most of the Greek philosophers would be on the bonfire.  And indeed they have been before. 

Also, I don't remember anyone in the Zumbo business suggesting his BOOKS should be banned or those who carry them punished.  The attack was on his sponsorship and his position as spokesman or representative.  That's a very different matter from taking his written work and destroying it or demanding it be pulled. 

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 02:07:36 AM »
Cosmoline, you've just given me an idea. I'm going to start writing about stalking, beating, castrating and killing pedophiles. Just to balance things out. Let's see if Amazon will offer it. Here's a sample:
Male demon in human form,
lurking at the edge of a playground,
heart hiding dark desire for the innocents.
Immersed in taboo fantasies of forbidden flesh,
he never saw the shining reality of the blade
that pierced the base of his skull
wielded by a knowing mother
who kept strict watch over her brood
through the eyes of experience.

(I'm just being facetious because I suck at poetry, but I'm serious about the idea.)
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

richyoung

• friend
  • bring a big gun
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 05:30:49 AM »
Ok - everyone take a chill pill:

1.  He's not a pedophile, he's a PEDERAST.  I grant that for most of us, they are both repulsive, but whole cultures have been based on the practice, including some of the guys fighting WITH the Spartans at Thermopylae.

2.  Not everything written on-line or in a book is real - you would be suprised how many "high school juniors that look just like Brittany Spears" are actually...  middle aged pedersts.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't...

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »
I like that Ladysmith- I think you should write a book about knocking off child molestors- it would probably be rather fun to read...
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Lee

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »
like that Ladysmith- I think you should write a book about knocking off child molestors- it would probably be rather fun to read...

Yes indeed...maybe call it intended consequences.

1.  He's not a pedophile, he's a PEDERAST.  I grant that for most of us, they are both repulsive, but whole cultures have been based on the practice, including some of the guys fighting WITH the Spartans at Thermopylae.

And the girl G*d chose to bear his child was thirteen - that doesn't fly to well these days (in most US states or Canada).

The guy can publish what he wants to in my opinion, but the 'slippery slope' free speech argument gets tiresome...as most slippery slope arguments do.
The leap from banning books on pedophilia, or necrophelia, or any other phelia always leads to the book burning Nazi/Islamic facist mumbo jumbo.  Society can and should establish guidelines in some instances.       

Strings

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »
ok, Rich... you're aruing semantics with number 1. And with number 2, I have to wonder: are you claiming that he might not be doing what he's bragging about?

I'm usually all about free speech. And yes, he has every right to write whatever he wishes. But that doesn't mean he has a right to be published...

>But when the books start to go on the fire I get worried.  If you're going to start boycotting bookstores--online or otherwise--for having books discussing illegal or immoral sexual behavior, you're going down a very dangerous road.  Most of the Greek philosophers would be on the bonfire.  And indeed they have been before. <

we're not talking about banning any mention of immoral sexual acts, nor are we talking about books that have something to offer by way of cultural heritage: we're talking about poetry written By a pederast (to be specific), about said act, for other pederasts. Does this really have any cultural value?

Car Knocker

• friend
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 12:50:53 PM »
Do Viamund's writings describe anything that is considered to be illegal where he lives?
Don