Main Forums > The Roundtable

Vaccination Cards requested for proof of vaccination.

<< < (3/12) > >>

K Frame:
In my case, I'd tell them to contact the Chinese Communist Party as they already have all of my pertinent information from the breach a few years ago.

230RN:
^ Good point.  One of those "worthy of a laugh" but not funny anyhow things.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas:

--- Quote from: MillCreek on May 12, 2021, 08:58:01 AM ---Actually, no.  Only 'covered entities' are required to follow HIPAA, and a restaurant is not a covered entity.

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individuals/guidance-materials-for-consumers/index.html

--- End quote ---
Good info, thanks.

--- Quote from: K Frame on May 12, 2021, 09:45:23 AM ---In my case, I'd tell them to contact the Chinese Communist Party as they already have all of my pertinent information from the breach a few years ago.

--- End quote ---
Same here, I think they even got my fingerprints as well.

BobR:

--- Quote from: Calumus on May 12, 2021, 08:22:03 AM ---If someone at a restaurant asks me for this I'll just respond by asking for proof of their Hep A vaccination. Fair's fair.

--- End quote ---

FTFY

bob

MillCreek:
We are getting patients asking if the staff has been vaccinated, and if they have not, the patient asks for another staff member.  We leave it to the staff member if they wish to disclose their vaccine status or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version