Author Topic: hot nude chicks! **nws**  (Read 4329 times)

DJJ

• friend
Re: hot nude chicks! **nws**
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 08:28:42 PM »

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »
You're not a Real Man unless you take that Turducken stuffed with tender baby chicks and put the whole thing in an emu.

Ahem

The largest recorded nested bird roast is 17 birds, attributed to a royal feast in France in the early 19th century (originally called a Rôti Sans Pareil, or "Roast without equal") - a bustard stuffed with a turkey, a goose, a pheasant, a chicken, a duck, a guinea fowl, a teal, a woodcock, a partridge, a plover, a lapwing, a quail, a thrush, a lark, an Ortolan Bunting and a Garden Warbler. [2] The final bird is small enough that it can be stuffed with a single olive; it also suggests that, unlike modern multi-bird roasts, there was no stuffing or other packing placed in between the birds. This dish probably could not be legally recreated in the modern era as many of the listed birds are now protected species.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »
This dish probably could not be legally recreated in the modern era as many of the listed birds are now protected species.

Bet they could in the Philippines......

You're not a Real Man unless you take that Turducken stuffed with tender baby chicks and put the whole thing in an emu.

Then stuff it into an ostrich.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turducken#Variations
The largest recorded nested bird roast is 17 birds, attributed to a royal feast in France in the early 19th century (originally called a Rôti Sans Pareil, or "Roast without equal") - a bustard stuffed with a turkey, a goose, a pheasant, a chicken, a duck, a guinea fowl, a teal, a woodcock, a partridge, a plover, a lapwing, a quail, a thrush, a lark, an Ortolan Bunting and a Garden Warbler. [2] The final bird is small enough that it can be stuffed with a single olive; it also suggests that, unlike modern multi-bird roasts, there was no stuffing or other packing placed in between the birds. This dish probably could not be legally recreated in the modern era as many of the listed birds are now protected species.

lets see.. legally taken N.American birds. This might work size wise too.

Tundra Swan
Eastern Turkey
Canada Goose
Sandhill Crane
Snow Goose
Spruce Grouse
Greater Prairie Chicken
Lesser Prairie Chicken
Canvasback Duck
Pheasant
Mallard Duck
Ptaringan
Sage Grouse
Ruffed Grouse
Sharptail Grouse
Green Wing Teal
Chucker
Hungarian Partridge
Woodcock
Bobwhite Quail
Virginia Rail

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »
Quote from: jamz

Nice tail on that nude chick....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Uncle Bubba

• friend
  • Billy Fish
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 12:37:37 AM »

I was pretty unimpressed by the fried turkey I had. I think if more people were good at cooking it the traditional way there would be less demand for that.

Whoever cooked it must not've done it right, then. There's more to the exercise than banging a turkey into hot oil and hoisting it out later.

And 45-55 minutes to fry versus several hours to bake in the oven is a strong selling point, at least for me and Miss Priss. She can do other things with the oven, like make pies, while I'm frying the bird.

It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat *expletive deleted*it and die. Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Quote from: Fly320s
But, generally speaking, people are idiots outside their own personal sphere.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 01:42:55 AM »
I was pretty unimpressed by the fried turkey I had. I think if more people were good at cooking it the traditional way there would be less demand for that.

Somebody messed it up, then.

Our family absolutely refuses to have baked turkey again after I deep fried the first one. 

I did stuff a Cornish Game Hen inside the turkey one Thanksgiving, to mess with my little nephew's head.

He almost broke into tears, until I asked him if he thought turkeys laid eggs like any other bird...  =D
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 02:27:40 PM »
Based on the title, I stayed away from this thread until I'd amassed a decent stockpile of heavy-soled shoes...
But then I noticed that it hadn't been locked so I peeked.
Awwwww! They're adorable!  =)

MMmmm...Wyandottes.

You know, we are an evil bunch.

Chris

Of course. That's become the defining characteristic of us here. That, and compassion, of course.

TC

I can't argue with that.  :lol:
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).