Author Topic: roo_ster and DeSelby  (Read 2613 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: roo_ster and DeSelby
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 02:43:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure he meant girls are week and helpless... and scared of crawly things.  [popcorn] :angel:

This

And they fart roses, i'm told
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »
no nervous back peddling here I'm a man . been married twice got 2 daughters, I am running like hell
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 07:36:15 PM »

Good point, but it is still a nice gesture.

I can understand why.  I gave ArfinGreebly a lot of flak about psychiatry that was harsher than it had to be to make my point.

Don't sweat it, Steve.  I take pot shots at psychiatry pretty regularly, and I have learned to expect blowback.  I don't generally get into the details of how that evolved, though.  It typically generates more heat than light, so when the blowback starts, I usually just let it ride.

It's teh Internets.  Thick skin is a prerequisite to play.
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 10:53:58 PM »
I'm pretty sure he meant girls are week and helpless... and scared of crawly things.  [popcorn] :angel:

Wait, they come in that package? Next you'll be telling me they come in models that don't like sharp metallic pointy objects and/or human skulls.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012, 08:24:40 AM »
This

And they fart roses, i'm told

They claim that, until you're married, then it's morning farts that drive the dog out of the room!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

brimic

• friends
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2012, 10:18:51 AM »
Wut???
This is not how Festivus is celebrated!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 03:53:59 PM »
I am pretty sure he meant 'strong, capable and logical in a way that would make the rest of us look bad by comparison'.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.

I'll show you weak and helpless. Come here.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 10:47:18 PM »
C&SD too.

Jeez. I should lighten the hell up.

who are you, return Fitz or we will find you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc36M4k9V18

oh, I get it, you do not have a goatee
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:53:21 PM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."