Main Forums > The Roundtable

EBAY Dispute--need advice

<< < (4/4)

Pebcac:
Man, I used to have buckets of those Hot Wheels.  You just never know what might take on value down the road.

My vote is to tell him he got what was advertised.  He saw the picture, he bid, and he got what he bid on.  It looks to me like he's got buyer's remorse, especially since the other car sold for less.

Whether or not you refund, he might still leave negative feedback claiming you sold him something that was not as advertised.  Should he leave you negative feedback, just reply that it was delivered as pictured and move on.

WA's right.  Anybody who sells long enough will get a negative from one of those people who can't be pleased.  Still, if it makes you feel better, take it back.  It looks like you wouldn't have any trouble selling it again!

brimic:
I'm not very good at telling one color from another and I don't know much about Hot Wheels cars, but from the pictures on the auction and from what Harry T posted, it certainly looks purple to me.

jefnvk:
Read both descriptions again.  Both say purple in writing.  The guy is an idiot, too bad for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version