Author Topic: Pro Football is Slavery!  (Read 6431 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Pro Football is Slavery!
« on: October 31, 2021, 08:12:55 AM »
Colin Kaepernick compares football to slavery in his Netflix special:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1454561312990715904

People who make millions of dollars and are free to come and go are slaves. How would he compare this to military service, where people are "poked and prodded" a whole lot more for a whole lot less money? Also, nobody but black people plays football?

Call it internet outrage on my part, but his attitude in this video is just sickening to me. He apparently produced this together with his wacko girlfriend. It about makes me want to cancel my Netflix subscription for them working with him on this racist crybaby crap.

I'm actually not sure what recent video I have seen is worse - this one or that Twix commercial. Either way, it certainly pushes me more to RKL's line of thinking on wishing SMOD would just wipe us all out and be done with it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Pro Football is Slavery!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 08:21:58 AM »
Kaepernick is an attention seeking baby.  He knows he is a failure at football, so he is trying to get attention anyway he can.

He is just another version of Greta Thunberg or David Hogg; a willing puppet being used by someone else.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 08:30:19 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 08:30:49 AM »
A good asswhupping would do him a lot of good.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 11:00:09 AM »
A good asswhupping would do him a lot of good.

Probably not.  He used to get an asswhupping every time he played football.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 11:19:20 AM »
Slavery so bad he demands to be let back in.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2021, 11:27:54 AM »
People vote with their feet.

And while there are legions of POC traipsing across the globe to get here . . . almost none that are already here (including Kaepernik) are trying to relocate to their ancestral homelands.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2021, 12:17:04 PM »
He should go back to the Fatherland:

https://www.ancientfaces.com/surname/kaepernick-family-history/1435093

Summary
One famous member of the Kaepernick family is Colin Rand Kaepernick, quarterback for the football team the San Francisco 49ers (see more under "famous people named Kaepernick" below or on the Colin Kaepernick page).  According to one source, the surname Kaepernick could be derived from or related to the surname Copernicus.  According to Kaepernick family researchers, the family seems to have originated in Germany and members of the family have emigrated to both the United States and Australia - although there may be other branches of the Kaepernick family in other parts of the world. Wilhelm Kaepernick (from Prussia) and H. Kaepernick (from Germany) emigrated to the United States in the 1860's.  There are many spelling variations of the surname Kaepernick, some of which are Kapernick (in Germany, with an umlaut over the "a), Kabernick, Kacbernick, Kpernick, Keibernick, Kepernick, and Koopernick.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2021, 12:19:53 PM »
He should go back to the Fatherland:

https://www.ancientfaces.com/surname/kaepernick-family-history/1435093

Summary
One famous member of the Kaepernick family is Colin Rand Kaepernick, quarterback for the football team the San Francisco 49ers (see more under "famous people named Kaepernick" below or on the Colin Kaepernick page).  According to one source, the surname Kaepernick could be derived from or related to the surname Copernicus.  According to Kaepernick family researchers, the family seems to have originated in Germany and members of the family have emigrated to both the United States and Australia - although there may be other branches of the Kaepernick family in other parts of the world. Wilhelm Kaepernick (from Prussia) and H. Kaepernick (from Germany) emigrated to the United States in the 1860's.  There are many spelling variations of the surname Kaepernick, some of which are Kapernick (in Germany, with an umlaut over the "a), Kabernick, Kacbernick, Kpernick, Keibernick, Kepernick, and Koopernick.

He's guilty of cultural appropriation
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2021, 12:47:15 PM »
Just a reminder of how much Nike sucks and how we need to make sure we don't support that company.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2021, 01:01:29 PM »
Just a reminder of how much Nike sucks and how we need to make sure we don't support that company.

Yeah, and nobody in the MSM and wherever bats an eye that pumpernickel shills for a company that makes their profits thanks to CCP slave labor.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 01:06:36 PM »
Yeah, and nobody in the MSM and wherever bats an eye that pumpernickel shills for a company that makes their profits thanks to CCP slave labor.

And Apple selling products made by Chinese slave labor with a profit margin the oil companies can only dream of.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2021, 02:27:38 PM »

Yup. And people pay him for this trash.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 01:12:12 PM »
Kaepernick Starts Underground Railroad To Help Other NFL Stars Escape To Freedom
https://babylonbee.com/news/kaepernick-starts-underground-railroad-to-help-other-nfl-stars-escape-to-freedom

Kaepernick is already sneaking into NFL practices across the country and beckoning NFL players to leave the game forever and taste freedom for the first time as a factory worker, accountant, or professional social justice grifter.

"Come! Follow me!" he cried out to Tom Brady and his team at a Tampa Bay practice. "I know you think you're happy and wealthy and doing something you love, but that's false consciousness! You're actually slaves! Come be sad and angry with meeeee!"
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 01:20:15 PM »
Where's richyoung when you need him?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2022, 11:40:42 AM »
I suppose racism is the only explanation he hasn't been allowed to return to slavery

For The past 5 years I’ve been working out and staying ready in case an opportunity to play presented itself. I’m really grateful to my trainer, who I’ve been throwing to all this time. But man, do I miss throwing to professional route runners.

Who’s working?? I will pull up

— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) March 13, 2022
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/03/14/enjoy-retirement-loser-colin-kaepernick-begging-organization-he-compared-to-slavery-for-a-job-does-not-go-well/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2022, 03:51:05 PM »
Colin who?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2022, 08:40:06 PM »
Dude has no one to blame but himself.

No one has come calling because the weight of his personal baggage will inevitably drag down any team that is foolish enough to sign him.

He and his buds can scream racist collusion all they want, but they know it rings hollow as every team in the league has, and continues to, extend lucrative contracts to African American players who have substantially less personal baggage.

They float.

Kapernick sinks.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2022, 10:59:23 PM »
Kappernick doesn't want to get back in the NFL.  He just says and does all this to stir up controversy.  He has been offered contracts to get back in and turned them all down.  He had almost every NFL team ready to watch him try out then he canceled at the last second and moved it to an alternate location.  He is just stirring things up and Nike is paying him to do it. 

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 06:58:10 AM »
"He has been offered contracts to get back in and turned them all down"

Uhm... no, he hasn't been. He's not been offered a single contract.

The Seahawks were, I believe, the only team to bring him in for a look.

Yes, he moved his combine at the last minute after objecting to some of the conditions. There were 7 teams at the revised combine, and none were interested in him.

He and his supporters have claimed it's collusion on the part of the league and the owners. Given that the NFL settled with him over his lawsuit on that front, there may have been something to that... or there may have been nothing at all and it was settled just to keep it from being another huge Kaperdistraction.

He wasn't a particularly good quarterback during his time in San Francisco, and it's likely that the 49ers would have been cutting him even had he not opted out of the last year of his contract.

He had one good year -- 2013 -- and every year after that was mediocre, at best.

Even with mediocre numbers he should have been able to easily find at least a back up position in the league. That he never has speaks volumes about teams' willingness to put up with the monumental amounts of distraction he provides.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 12:48:32 PM »
Could I please sign up to be an NFL slave?  I'll make it easy.  I'll take the minimum pay and I won't badger anyone to play. :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2022, 12:26:21 PM »
Could I please sign up to be an NFL slave?  I'll make it easy.  I'll take the minimum pay and I won't badger anyone to play. :old:

$660,000/yr. minimum. Not bad.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2023, 05:33:37 PM »
Jets File Restraining Order Against Colin Kaepernick
https://babylonbee.com/news/jets-get-restraining-order-against-colin-kaepernick

NEW YORK, NY — Following the season-ending Achilles tendon injury suffered by star quarterback Aaron Rodgers, the New York Jets have been forced to file for a restraining order against former NFL player Colin Kaepernick to protect the team from his unwanted advances.

"No means no," said Jets General Manager Joe Douglas. "You'd think the guy would take a hint after a while, but we eventually had to take legal action to make him give us some space. We're not interested, dude. Please stop asking."
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2023, 06:43:55 AM »
Now that's some seriously funny *expletive deleted*it right there!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2023, 09:30:59 PM »
Jets File Restraining Order Against Colin Kaepernick
https://babylonbee.com/news/jets-get-restraining-order-against-colin-kaepernick

NEW YORK, NY — Following the season-ending Achilles tendon injury suffered by star quarterback Aaron Rodgers, the New York Jets have been forced to file for a restraining order against former NFL player Colin Kaepernick to protect the team from his unwanted advances.

"No means no," said Jets General Manager Joe Douglas. "You'd think the guy would take a hint after a while, but we eventually had to take legal action to make him give us some space. We're not interested, dude. Please stop asking."

I need to ask the Babylon Bee what the next lottery numbers will be

Colin Kaepernick writes to Jets asking to join team in 'risk-free contingency plan,' calls himself 'elite QB'
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colin-kaepernick-writes-jets-asking-join-team-risk-free-contingency-plan-calls-himself-elite-qb
- Calvin and Hobbes