Author Topic: Don't Kinzingercate My Texas!  (Read 2755 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Don't Kinzingercate My Texas!
« on: September 17, 2023, 01:21:29 PM »
Holy crap, this moron Kinzinger just moved to Texas and immediately shits on the state. He puts Californiacation to shame.  ;/

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/17/kinzinger-moved-to-texas-n2387372
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
Re: Don't Kinzingercate My Texas!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 03:52:50 PM »
Looks like I'll have to check out Amazon for some tar and feathers . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 03:54:07 PM »
He strikes me as someone who would move to a red state just so that he has more to complain about
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 04:07:18 PM »
He strikes me as someone who would move to a red state just so that he has more to complain about

For a guy that tries to come off as a tough VetBro, he's certainly a little crybaby.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 08:51:00 PM »
For a guy that tries to come off as a tough VetBro, he's certainly a little crybaby.

As a VetBro =D let me be the first to say that little sack of Vagisil isn't coming off as *expletive deleted*it.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 11:28:10 PM »
As much as I am glad to see this P.o.S. leave IL-ANNOY, does anybody know WHY??  ???
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2023, 11:41:44 PM »
Hopefully him and Beto keep each other occupied with whatever deviance floats their boat.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 10:07:19 PM »
Maybe it's time for Texas to increase the residency requirement to five years.

It's probably part of a probable general strategy to assist relocation of Bluebirds to red areas.  Note the "probables."

I could swear --no, maybe just aver and assert --that before important elections I see more out of state license plates.  Of course, Colorado is also a touristy state, and that might explain this averred and asserted phenomenon.

Terry, 230RN

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.