Author Topic: Hillary wants to reprogram us  (Read 2896 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Hillary wants to reprogram us
« on: October 06, 2023, 10:09:03 AM »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/10/05/hillary_clinton_there_needs_to_be_a_formal_deprogramming_of_the_trump_cult_members.html

So she wants the U.S. to emulate Russia and Communist China, and send anyone who doesn't adhere to the party line to reeducation camps.

Scary stuff. If she came out and said that, you know other Democrats have to be thinking it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Hillary wants to reprogram us
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 10:28:52 AM »
Oh, goody!  Camp!
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 10:29:01 AM »
When they're smiling like it's a joke, it's not a joke.

I recall years ago seeing images of Che grinning as he executed people. That was probably the fault of colonialist white Europeans though.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 10:32:41 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 10:56:17 AM »
This is a reminder of why I have a positive view of Trump.  Regardless of what he did or did not do or whatever mean tweets you want to get upset about, he managed to pull in enough support to get elected and keep Hillary out of the White House.  We ended up getting three fairly conservative SC Justices appointed that have made an impact.  Along with quite a number of lower court judges.  His judicial appointment record alone had a better outcome then just about every President in my memory.  That previous Democrat majority leader in the Senate enacting the nuclear option to avoid filibuster for Obama made it a lot easier. 

I have a hard time imagining what the situation would be in our country had she packed the court with 3 more hard left SC judges.  Half my guns would likely be illegal now and who knows what else would be happening.  If COVID still happened, we would likely still be under "emergency restrictions" or worse. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 10:56:35 AM »
That woman's rantings are doing damage to her party. She keeps pushing voters on the fence to the right (recall the deplorables).
Some DNC powerbrokers need to arrange some unmistakable message and do everything possible to increase her public speaking gigs and interviews.
7-11 was a part time job.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2023, 07:04:24 PM »
Elderly Woman Escapes Nursing Home, Rants About Deprogramming The Populace
https://babylonbee.com/news/elderly-woman-escapes-nursing-home-rants-about-deprogramming-the-populace
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes