Author Topic: Hands and feet tied, decapitated, suicide suspected  (Read 914 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Hands and feet tied, decapitated, suicide suspected
« on: September 29, 2014, 12:09:08 AM »
 ???

You can't make this stuff up, well I guess you can if you watch enough of the Simpsons.  ;)

Man found decapitated, police suspect suicide

His hands and feet were tied and the body had been decapitated.
Tulsa police told KRMG news, the death was due to suicide.

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/man-found-decapitated-police-suspect-suicide/nYNZh/?__federated=1

And no, it is not from the Onion.  =|

bob

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Hands and feet tied, decapitated, suicide suspected
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 12:19:27 AM »
All depends on the method he used...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 12:29:14 AM »
Guy in the Carolina's a couple decades back put the noose round his neck with the other end tied to a guardrail on the other side of the highway. 18 wheeler ripped head clean off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:44:08 AM »
That story is over a year old and to be honest I don't ever recall hearing about it nor the final outcome.

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 09:51:09 AM »
Well, considering they have the other guy that decapitated a woman in his own personal jihad, another decapitation in Oklahoma must be completely unrelated. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 10:38:10 AM »
Well, considering they have the other guy that decapitated a woman in his own personal jihad workplace violence, another decapitation in Oklahoma must be completely unrelated. 
FIFY
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »
Just remember, beauceaup style-points for using lots of Crazy Glue to stick your hands to the side of your head to make it look like you were so badass you ripped your own head off in a fit of rage.
I promise not to duck.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
As I understand it, a surprising number of people actually tie themselves up before hanging themselves, understanding that under reflex they'll try to claw their way free even though they want to die the time.

Not sure about the feet, but it's quite possible to tie yourself up, then if you use something thin for the rope and have a good drop(or just fat), decapitation is quite possible.

They go by the way the knots are tied, but it's not something they want to release to the public.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 03:25:54 PM »
Your understanding is correct. It leads to a lot of folks getting real conspiracy bound when family commits suicide

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »
As I understand it, a surprising number of people actually tie themselves up before hanging themselves, understanding that under reflex they'll try to claw their way free even though they want to die the time.

Not sure about the feet, but it's quite possible to tie yourself up, then if you use something thin for the rope and have a good drop(or just fat), decapitation is quite possible.

They go by the way the knots are tied, but it's not something they want to release to the public.

It's pretty easy to tie yourself up using slip knots - not always so easy to get untied.  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin