Author Topic: 3... 2... 1... TRIGGERED!  (Read 1776 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
3... 2... 1... TRIGGERED!
« on: March 19, 2018, 12:59:03 PM »
From a "friend's" facebook page...

Story: Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

Her comment: He is a total lying sleaze bag .... what a POS who thinks he is above the law ...

My response: "what a POS who thinks he is above the law..."  Hillary Clinton?

Her response: "I hope Seren bites you in the Arse for that comment ... SHE voted for Hillary, as any self respecting female would!!! Many men feel threatened by strong independent women ... speaks sadly about their own insecurities!"

My response: "I work the same place as Ms. Clinton did, and hold the same security clearance.

Were I to handle classified information in such a cavalier manner, I'd be sitting in Federal prison, not jetting off to India to whine yet once again how everyone and everything conspired against me to deny me the presidency.

You asked the question. You got a truthful answer that you didn't like.

Be grown up enough to deal with it instead of lashing out like a child and wishing me ill by dragging my dog into it."

I love it when the freaks melt down. I suspect that I'll be unfriended any moment now.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: 3... 2... 1... TRIGGERED!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:20:41 PM »
It's a Monday. Happy Unfriending Day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 02:26:17 PM »
Did she really say your dog voted for Hillary?  Jesus *expletive deleted*ing christ on a flaming pogo stick I'd unfriend that batshit crazy bitch right now. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 02:31:56 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
Now all of her friends are coming out of the woodwork and loving up to her...

It's an estrogenfest!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 04:17:47 PM »
Did she really say your dog voted for Hillary?  Jesus *expletive deleted*ing christ on a flaming pogo stick I'd unfriend that batshit crazy bitch right now. 
She thinks your dog voted for Hillary? Hmmm . . . ask her if that means she thinks your dog is an underage illegal alien living in a sanctuary state.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 07:28:22 PM »
I hope she doesn't unfriend you as there is some serious entertainment value to her post.  There might be more to come.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 06:31:47 AM »
All of her vagina monologue friends started piling in...

"Hillary is the mother goddess President! The one TRUE president, the defender of women!"

I left them with "Ah, Hillary, the failure who said that ALL women should be believed when they say that they've been sexually assaulted... which means that she's married to a sexual predator and rapist. And she's apparently very, very comfortable with that. Some defender of women."

The screeching became wails at that.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 08:40:50 AM »
I swannee Michael.  I am fully confident in your being able to cause major meltdowns in the Screech segment of our society.  Good on ya.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 10:47:06 AM »
It's a Monday. Happy Unfriending Day.
Must be it.
I was having fun triggering some guy on CSD’s page last night just by posting trump memes. People lose their *expletive deleted*it so easily these days that trolling is like shooting fish in a barrel.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 08:46:33 PM »

"Hillary is the mother goddess President! The one TRUE president, the defender of women!"

I left them with "Ah, Hillary, the failure who said that ALL women should be believed when they say that they've been sexually assaulted... which means that she's married to a sexual predator and rapist. And she's apparently very, very comfortable with that. Some defender of women."

"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 10:03:46 PM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 09:25:43 AM »

That bolded part reminded me of this.   =)
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2018, 09:31:04 AM »
Mike, send her one of these.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/women-for-trump-tee-pink

On second thought, only do that if you want to be sued for sexual harassment, or get a complaint of criminal threatening, or something.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife