Author Topic: Let's take the nation's biggest fiscal problem and make it even bigger!  (Read 1087 times)

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-08/elizabeth-warren-is-delusional-about-social-security?cmpid=yhoo

Elizabeth Warren and all the usual suspects want to pay even more benefits through social security.  We can't afford to pay what we've already promised from social security.  Trying to keep the promises we've already made will literally bankrupt the country.  But, you know, let's go ahead and promise even more.

At what point are we justified to shoot these people in self-defense?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:23:17 AM by Headless Thompson Gunner »

MechAg94

• friend
So, do you think they are just trying to push us into a collapse so they can try to institute their dreams of a communist paradise?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
They're probably trying to buy votes in the next election.  The worst consequences won't be felt for many years, so they have nothing to lose.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
They're probably trying to buy votes in the next election.  The worst consequences won't be felt for many years, so they have nothing to lose.

This. Politicians always promise more than what they can deliver, and respond to any crisis by kicking it down the line.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Hawkmoon

• friend
I despise Elizabeth ["I never claimed I was Native American"] Warren just about as much as I despise Hillary Clinton.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
So, do you think they are just trying to push us into a collapse so they can try to institute their dreams of a communist paradise?

I thought creating chaos was part of the standard operating procedure for any faction with a power lust.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.