Author Topic: nother whack job  (Read 1032 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
nother whack job
« on: January 24, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/01/24/the-assassination-attempt-youve-never-heard-of/

tries to kill the governor?  i thought potheads are supposed to be mellow
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: nother whack job
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 04:10:25 PM »
I remember this when it happened...IN SEPTEMBER...but Beck does have a valid, if yet weepy and maniacally overblown point. People in the national media did not say two peeps then, nor do they connect it now in their climate of hate diatribe, but we, the impartial editors of CNN.com are happy to run a story about 11 cops in the country shot in 24 hours because the crazy is epidemic. Further, we stake our journalistic reputations that had the Detroit Police station shooter lived to tell about it he would have been happy to let us all know that he was motivated to do this crime by his racist tea party convictions, that scum in the whitehouse and the illegal automatic weapons washing down the street.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:00:35 PM by French G. »
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: nother whack job
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »
I live here, and I had already forgotten about it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife