Author Topic: Will Chicago riot over the death of Tayshawn Lee?  (Read 1869 times)

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
Will Chicago riot over the death of Tayshawn Lee?
« on: November 27, 2015, 04:33:24 PM »
nope, they are too busy rioting over the police shooting a banger.

9 year old killed by other bangers hardly gets a blurb on the news in Chicago.  Proving once and for all, that the only black lives that matter, are those that are politically expedient.
From what I hear, his daddy won't help the police in finding his son's killer.

http://sandrarose.com/2015/11/2-gang-members-arrested-in-brutal-slaying-of-tyshawn-lee/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Will Chicago riot over the death of Tayshawn Lee?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:14:41 PM »
I saw Jesse "the mouth" Jackson was leading protests today and specifically looked to see if he would mention anything about this. I may have missed it, but not a word. Just crap about federal intervention needed to take care of whitey. If they really cared about black lives versus politics, they would have been protesting this, to a much greater degree.

I saw that the murderer had posted $100K on his million dollar bond for a previous arrest from just days before he killed the little boy. The boy's father is disgusting and should be shot himself, but I guess he's an A-okay guy with the BLM crowd.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »
I read the article at the link.  There's an astonishing amount of "just wow" statements in it.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 06:14:46 PM »
the following article is an old story, from 2012, but look at the numbers it mentions.  260 school children shot in Chicago in three years.  Action Jackson, Al Sharptongue, obama.........no one is speaking for these folks.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/260-school-children-killed-chicago-3-years-where-are-tears-them

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 06:16:37 PM »

From what I hear, his daddy won't help the police in finding his son's killer.

I cannot imagine a father not helping the police find out who murdered his son...... we're living in a sad, confused world.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 06:19:25 PM »
I cannot imagine a father not helping the police find out who murdered his son...... we're living in a sad, confused world.

No snitching!

The kid? He's just a welfare check. The baby daddy (not father) can make another one. The most upsetting thing for them is it'll be 9 months before the gov't cheese starts flowing for the next one.

Tyshawn’s mother, Karla Lee was criticized for buying a new car with funds donated toward the boy’s funeral costs.

Karla hopped a flight to Las Vegas on the same day as Tyshawn’s burial.

See? The baby momma is thrilled, she got money and the baby daddy will help her make a new welfare check.

These mother *expletive deleted*ers ain't people. They are shitheads. *expletive deleted*ing ghetto trash rats. They don't give a *expletive deleted*it about their offspring and what happens to them, unless the news cameras are rolling then it's time for the fake tears. When you understand the mindset it'll make sense. Looking at it from the average person's viewpoint it's a total WTF moment, though.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 06:24:40 PM »

Boomhauer is probably right.

The other obvious possibility is the Father has no faith in the police's ability to actually get justice for his son, and doesn't want them in the way.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 06:25:58 PM »
No snitchin to the cops.

The kid? That's just a welfare check. He can make another one.

Yea, but it's still COLD.   I mean, sociopathic cold........
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 06:37:27 PM »
Google r/K selection theory.

Oh, hell, here:  http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/

I don't subscribe to all of it, but it explains much.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 11:31:31 PM »
The antics of the Black Lies Matter group serve only to confirm the negative sterotypes mainstream America already has about "those people" . . . who, if you actually take a look at the news footage, include a good number of obviously Caucasian individuals, so this isn't really a racist comment.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 11:10:58 AM »
No chicago crime thread is complete without the website with the most comprehensive stats on chicagos murders.
http://heyjackass.com/

The sperm donors reaction to another black murdering his son and the whole black lives matter agitation is part and parcel of the same phenomenon:

Uncivilized savage groups would rather be tyrannized or murdered by their own kind than be well-governed by outsiders.  Examples abound in former colonies of european countries, israel, and so on.  Slaughtered by the dozens by coethnics--ho hum. One coethnic career violent criminal killed by white cops--outrage.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 02:05:33 AM »
Slaughtered by the dozens by coethnics--ho hum. One coethnic career violent criminal killed by white cops--outrage.

"Hey, he may be a shithead loser, but he's OUR shithead loser."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 02:07:14 PM »
Boomhauer is probably right.

He's spot on correct.
Boy = welfare payday or if they are REALLY lucky he gets shot by someone with money and then a civil suit follows.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama