Author Topic: after cyber bullying, lady hunter commits suicide  (Read 824 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
after cyber bullying, lady hunter commits suicide
« on: August 02, 2017, 12:17:19 PM »
Melania Capitan
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/controversial-hunter-melania-capitans-suicide-prompts-push-for-change-in-trolling-law/news-story/fdc85e8979229d1ea5b3b6cf18ba5a9c

Even after her death, her Facebook page was flooded with comments praising her death.
“You have done a favour to humanity! Bye Bye,” one wrote.
“Ciao Mel! You made a favour to nature,” said another.
“Who is hunting now in hell,” it goes on.

:'(

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: after cyber bullying, lady hunter commits suicide
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:06:16 PM »
 :mad: :mad: :mad:
Cyber bullies   such as those in this story make me hate human beings more than I already do, which is lots more than is healthy.  Especially despicable are those leaving messages praising her suicide.

I won't begin to publish here what I'd like to do to these  subhumans.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 02:32:34 PM »

This sort of thing is why I'm not very keen on social media and keep a fairly low social media profile.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 02:35:03 PM »
Lady Hunter? That's what they called me back in my wild and single days.  :cool:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 02:37:22 PM »
This sort of thing is why I'm not very keen on social media and keep a fairly low social media profile.
Yeah, if you are fully public, people will come out of the woodwork to be mean.  I follow a few people on Twitter.  Look at any one of Trump's tweets.  It seems there are hundreds of people just waiting for him to tweet so they can give some idiotic response.  I guess some people have nothing better to do.  I have seen it with a few of the conservative people I have followed.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 02:46:23 PM »
YUP, I think that on top of the bazillion idiot fruitcakes out there ready to pounce on conservatives, people like Soros have funded the creation of bots of some kind to make it seem like there are even more.
I tried to communicate with facebook profiles that were actively supporting gun control in NV, it became apparent that they were well funded fake profiles

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 03:07:01 PM »
Que lastima. (How sad). And confirmation of why I avoid social media.

She sounds like she was a beautiful person. From one of her comments:

Me gusta la gente que vive , que es capaz de amar incluso con el corazon roto . Me gusta la gente que lo demuestra , la gente que forma familias que no son de su sangre y las hacen únicas. Los que creen en las segundas oportunidades y hasta en las terceras .... Me gusta la gente que no mide el amor en tiempo, sino en sentimientos.

Translation:

"I like people who live, who are capable of loving even with broken hearts. I like people who show it, people who form families that are not their blood and make them unique. Those who believe in second chances and even thirds .... I like people who do not measure love in time, but in feelings."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design