Author Topic: Style your garage!  (Read 1038 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Style your garage!
« on: April 11, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »
Seems safe enough for work

http://www.style-your-garage.com/
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
Re: Style your garage!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 05:50:16 PM »
To heck with the garage door I don't have, I want one for the side of my house/cabin!

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 06:27:06 PM »
Cool idea, but the perspective seems a little off on many.

I'd still get one, if I had a house to put it on.  =D
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:20:23 PM »
Some of those are pretty neat and I may talkto my artist wife aout someting like this for the shop.

But I've already got this one covered http://www.style-your-garage.com/us/motive.php?item=91&type=a
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 12:37:41 PM »
I would like one with the Serenity hover speeder
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"