Author Topic: We Need to Handle Our Politicians Like Mexico Does  (Read 706 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
Re: We Need to Handle Our Politicians Like Mexico Does
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 11:46:07 AM »
Dealing with bad politicans . . . well, dragging behind a car seems extreme. And I really wouldn't want mobs running around and introducing people to Le Guillotine.

On the other  hand, I wouldn't mind too much if we brought back the old American Colonial practice of tarring and feathering . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 11:50:46 AM »
Dealing with bad politicans . . . well, dragging behind a car seems extreme. And I really wouldn't want mobs running around and introducing people to Le Guillotine.

On the other  hand, I wouldn't mind too much if we brought back the old American Colonial practice of tarring and feathering . . .

Or parade them around town riding the rail, or if really bad run them out of town on a rail.

bob

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 11:53:15 AM »
These people are living the dream

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 12:02:58 PM »
The problem is who is going to do the tarring and feathering?  Normal people who are upset about a corrupt politician or leftist mobs who are funded by rich leftists?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge