Author Topic: How about Wisconsin?  (Read 37393 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: How about Wisconsin?
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2011, 08:26:29 AM »
Truthful Whitefoot or Lying Blackfoot?

Certainly not Fleet of foot.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2011, 10:35:17 AM »
As evidenced by the placards I've seen, like moths to the flame, the whack-jobs are converging on Madison.  ;/
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
As evidenced by the placards I've seen, like moths to the flame, the whack-jobs are converging on Madison.  ;/

FYI: Mad-town normally has more than enough whack-jobs even without busing them in from other states.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »
Yeah, really, there's a dude down there on the main central street in front of the capitol, every summer selling fruit juice and smoothies from a cart. And he owned a Deli there too.

He was one of the original Sterling Hall Bombers.   :facepalm:

Even if the assorted fruits and nuts of Berkley are more mouthy, AFAIK, few if any of them have actually blown stuff up in the name of... whatever.

I promise not to duck.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »
i liked reading this
"In 1987, after passing the Oregon Bar exam, Fine was denied admission to the Bar on the grounds that "he had failed to show good moral character." Fine appealed the decision to the Supreme Court of Oregon which upheld the decision. In the court's decision it was written, "He has not shown himself to be a credible person and did not establish that he now has the good moral character required to practice law. We base our decision on applicant's present statements about his past acts. We recognize that persons can and do reform. However, in this case applicant's deceitful, self-serving conduct persisted at the time of the hearing."[14]"
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2011, 09:06:35 PM »
i liked reading this
"In 1987, after passing the Oregon Bar exam, Fine was denied admission to the Bar on the grounds that "he had failed to show good moral character."

Any relation?

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2011, 06:56:28 PM »
I wonder how they are going to spin this one:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20110303/GPG0101/110303103/1207&located=rss

Live ammo found at capital, 41 rounds of 22LR. Also mentioned is there was $7.5M damage done to the capital.  =(
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2011, 07:44:58 PM »
Also mentioned is there was $7.5M damage done to the capital.

Just raise property taxes to cover the cost.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »
$7.5M is an awful lot of dough.

Color me skeptical.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2011, 11:47:14 PM »
$7.5M is an awful lot of dough.

Color me skeptical.

Union labor rates.   :lol:
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »
Union labor rates.
And replacing damaged marble isn't cheap either.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
http://www.wisn.com/r-video/27074185/detail.html

great fun  dem legislator tackled by cops
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2011, 12:06:41 AM »
same vid, this link will load much faster.

• friends
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2011, 04:51:23 PM »

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
http://althouse.blogspot.com/2011/03/union-thuggery-against-althouse-and.html

Bowlderized to keep tyhe language semi-safe and polite.  OK, just to eliminate the overt use of the F-bomb.)

WE WILL F*** YOU UP. We will throw our baseballs in your lawn, you cranky oldpieces of sh!t, and then we will come get them back. What are you gonna do? Shootus? Get Wausau Tea Patriots to form an ad hoc militia on your front lawn? That wouldbe f***ing HILAROUS to us. You could get to know the a$$holes on your side in realfU***ing life instead of sponging off the civil society we provide for you every single dayyou draw breath.Pay your dues or action will be taken. The action will be legal, peaceful, and nonviolent(on our end anyway – if you want to do it the other way fine with us. Meade is a toughguy on LGM or whatever but he's a chickensh!t IRL. We dare you buddy. Double dogdare you.) but it will also be swift, decisive, direct, personal and effective.

If you have not acceded to our demands within a week, it is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. EVER. WE LIVE HERE 100% OF THEF***ING TIME. YOU CAN'T BAN MADISON FROM LIVING IN MADISON, BUT WECAN SURE AS SH!T BAN YOU. WHO ARE YOU GONNA CALL? COPS FORLABOR? THE CHICKENSH!T TEA ASSWIPES WHO ARE SCARED SH!TLESS OF THETEAMSTERS TRUCKS? THE NATIONAL GUARD? SCOTT WALKER? NO ONE ISGOING TO COME AND CRACK DOWN ON US FOR YOU. THERE IS NO CAVALRY.ITS US VS YOU ON THE STREETS OF THE CITY GOING AS FAR AS IT HAS TO GOUNTIL A) WE WIN OR B) DOOMSDAY.

I beg your pardon?  What exactly has happened to upset you so?

WHO ARE YOU GONNA CALL? COPS FORLABOR?
  From some of the news stories, that may in fact be an accurate description of the cops.

What the [bad word deleted] happened?  Who [bad word deleted] in his Wheaties?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »
http://althouse.blogspot.com/2011/03/union-thuggery-against-althouse-and.html

Bowlderized to keep tyhe language semi-safe and polite.  OK, just to eliminate the overt use of the F-bomb.)

I beg your pardon?  What exactly has happened to upset you so?
  From some of the news stories, that may in fact be an accurate description of the cops.

What the [bad word deleted] happened?  Who [bad word deleted] in his Wheaties?

stay safe.

And where's the Blood Libel media on this story? Oh, that's right, it's not "tea partiers" so it obviously isn't newsworthy.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2011, 10:31:45 AM »
Should have figured there was even more to this.  Here is the link to where the rest of the story can be found.  Standard NSFW caution given.  Additional hippie patchtouli warning issued.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/50869881/Op-countertroll-Vs-Althouse-and-Meade

Changing my question:  apparently it was not his Wheaties, but his granola that I should wonder who piddled in.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2011, 10:49:23 AM »
Somebody has a 'chemical imbalance.'   ;/

Latest disgusting tactics by the left-
-The State Secretary, Douglass Lafollette (yes, of the same useful-idiot clan as Bob LaFollette) is going to wait until the last possible minute to publish the new law.
-Madison DA is prosecuting Republican senators for violating open meetings law, despite the fact that many lawyers carefully analyzed the procedural laws before they made their moves. There are hefty fines being levied against individual republicans by the DA- an incredibly cynical act considering that the DA will do nothing about the missing 14 democrat senators.
-Wisconsin Police Association (WPPA) has sent letters to WI businesses threatening boycotts or worse if the corporations dont publicly condemn Walker. One of them is a homegrown chain of convenience stores that has no stance whatsoever except that someone who worked for the chain gave a nominal campaign contribution to Walker.

Barack Obama

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2011, 12:51:23 AM »
The latest: a Dane county (that's Madison area) judge has put a stay on the implementation of the new law on collective bargaining. It could take months for the case to be sorted out.

The judge and others insist it's not politics, but the same judge refused to hear a complaint from school districts whose teachers didn't show up for work, shutting down the schools, and instead went to the protests.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2011, 02:02:26 AM »
them kids done huffed themselves stupid. who know methane could build up to those levels in a city. [tinfoil]

j3rd

• Storm Coming
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2011, 04:13:12 AM »
On the lighter side, has anyone given the teachers any credit for all that unpaid overtime they put in?

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »
On the lighter side, has anyone given the teachers any credit for all that unpaid overtime they put in?

Huh?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
The latest: a Dane county (that's Madison area) judge has put a stay on the implementation of the new law on collective bargaining. It could take months for the case to be sorted out.

The judge and others insist it's not politics, but the same judge refused to hear a complaint from school districts whose teachers didn't show up for work, shutting down the schools, and instead went to the protests.
WI SC justice Prosser is up for re-election in April, The left hopes they can put their sock puppet on the SC to shift the balance to 4-3 favoring the left. If they get this, they will challenge every law signed by Walker.

Barack Obama

j3rd

• Storm Coming
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2011, 08:10:16 AM »

• friends
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2011, 11:41:51 AM »
WI SC justice Prosser is up for re-election in April, The left hopes they can put their sock puppet on the SC to shift the balance to 4-3 favoring the left. If they get this, they will challenge every law signed by Walker.

sorry for their luck.....  not