Main Forums > Politics

Andrew Cuomo accused of years of sexual harassment

<< < (9/9)

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Jim147 on October 28, 2021, 05:09:52 PM ---Can they do it live on CNN?

--- End quote ---

[popcorn]

RocketMan:
Cuomo's arrest needs to be conducted at 0300 by a huge SWAT team using lots of flashbangs and big scary black rifles.

Perd Hapley:
Also, arrest all known associates. They may be plotting something...

Hawkmoon:

--- Quote from: K Frame on March 16, 2021, 12:22:59 PM ---So, I'm confused...

If Dems believe that all accusations from women against men MUST be believed, does this parse it out to allegations from white women can be discounted if they're against solid liberals?

--- End quote ---

Obviously, you silly person.

Perd Hapley:
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/07/08/diary-of-a-psychopath-the-last-days-of-andrew-cuomo-n481494

--- Quote ---    He wanted to map out a prebuttal to the AG report, which he assured us would be an underwhelming document. On the docket? A letter from his attorneys contesting the objectivity of the investigators and a video, whose script he’d written out himself — a script that clocked in at over 12 minutes. It was vintage “Bad Andrew.”

The letter, which I suspect wasn’t drafted by his lawyers, included ad hominem attacks against the AG’s investigators and the previous U.S. attorney from the Southern District of New York. “Diary of a Psychopath” is how I described it to another adviser.

The video script, if possible, was even worse. It included a long section that he intended as a photo montage, where he’d show photo after photo of him kissing people of all ages, races, sexualities and genders on the face. “Governor, you should not do this,” I told him. “Unless you want this video to be mocked and replayed on the late-night shows.”
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version