Author Topic: It's Official!  (Read 4992 times)

erictank

• friends
Re: It's Official!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 06:01:42 AM »
Don't expect a rational answer to that question.

SO tempted to make a smartass comment on that...

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 11:55:12 AM »
Look who you are talking to.

Hello! *waving gay pride flag in front of a planned parenthood*
:facepalm:

:angel:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2013, 01:37:10 PM »
fistful, when you are wrong you are wrong, but when you are right you are right on the money!!

Yea, we've tried the moderate repubs twice and got nowhere, let go back to SOCIAL CONSERVATISM.

What do "moderate republican" and "social conservative" have to do with each other? That giant sack of lard Christie isn't close to a socon, neither is Guiliani etc. Ron Paul was against abortion, I guess he was a moderate repub?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2013, 02:39:23 PM »
Or ... Palin/BlueStarLizzard?

Palin/MrsSmith?

I'll vote for a MrsSmith/BlueStarLizzard ticket if I can be SecDef.  =D

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 02:54:02 PM »
I think not. Palin may be all that and a bag of chips but she is a *shudder* social conservetive. We could recreate the dramas of P and VP from back when they didn't run together.

False assumption is false.

Palin is a trumpet-blowing Hannitized GOP hawk political action star shill, not a social conservative.  The woman is a walking sound bite with no depth to her positions.  'Muricah, Fock Yeah!  describes her to a tee.

I'd vote for a good old fashioned socon from the deep south if he wasn't going to push more wars against people with dirty colored skin or shove the legal codex full of abridgements of free contractual association.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!