Author Topic: The BBC looks at how Western civilization could collapse  (Read 2981 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: The BBC looks at how Western civilization could collapse
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2017, 01:36:35 PM »
And at one time a lot of people truly believed that World War I had solved the problem of large-scale international wars.

Hitler rose, in large part, because people were so terrified of repeating the horrors of World War I that they were willing to do just about anything to prevent World War II.

There's a slightly different mind set today, but it's analogous -- a fear to act until it's almost too late.

You're also making the mistake of seeing radical Islam advancing only in terms of how it perpetuates violence against other Muslims. There's no saying that that's the only message that will resonate from a radical.

A charismatic figure proposing a unifying message if Islamic hegemony could be a very daunting thing to face. 
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2017, 02:16:30 PM »

Things could change dramatically in a short order, sure. But seeing folks not known for highly productive becoming highly productive would still take a decade. What you are saying could indeed happen. That's not to say it's extremely likely to happen.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2017, 09:54:12 PM »
https://youtu.be/sZ46YWnNliQ

And those are the brighter "Islamic Rednecks"  that bothered to show up.  :rofl:

Also,  having *expletive deleted*ck all to do with this thread,  but I've trained Jordanians.  They salute absolutely everything and it's hilarious.  No conception of rank structure.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2017, 11:49:59 PM »
I still think we just need another good old fashioned plague.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 12:05:12 AM »
I still think we just need another good old fashioned plague.

One that has a primary left-hand fecal-oral transmission route? And a secondary one from goat, donkey, and sheep genitals perhaps.
I promise not to duck.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 09:58:48 PM »
One that has a primary left-hand fecal-oral transmission route? And a secondary one from goat, donkey, and sheep genitals perhaps.

:lol:

Why do you hate Afghanistan? lol.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.