Author Topic: Who can tell me what happened to "Mattie" on JAG?  (Read 7992 times)

armedcitizen

Who can tell me what happened to "Mattie" on JAG?
« on: April 22, 2005, 07:06:31 PM »
Love the show but have missed some episodes this season.  Tonight I see Mattie just coming out of a coma and in a neck brace.  Anyone know what happened?

Jason

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 04:09:32 PM »
Her Father got drunk again, and got into an accident. Mattie was in the vehicle.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »
Next Friday is the series finale BTW.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 06:16:47 PM »
So what is Catherine Bell going to do?
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

26point2

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 12:51:09 AM »
Actually Mattie got into an accident landing her plane....she was taking lessons...her instructor died in the crash...her father started drinking again after the accident..

Chris

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
JAG was one of those shows I could do with or without...except for my Catherine Bell fixation.  Wow!  Wife knows, and accepts it, so long as I don't mind if she drools a bit over David James Elliot (Harm).  Let's hope Ms. Bell finds more work we can see her in soon.  Real soon.

Wonder if she can actually shoot IRL, since hr character is supposed to be a crack shot.

Jason

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 12:53:55 PM »
Quote from: Waitone
So what is Catherine Bell going to do?
She is going to be my wife.

Quote from: 26point2
Actually Mattie got into an accident landing her plane....she was taking lessons...her instructor died in the crash...her father started drinking again after the accident..
I must have missed an episode then, I thought is was a car wreck.

Kharn

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 04:04:40 PM »
Who was responsible for the accident? Mattie?

Kharn

26point2

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 01:19:40 AM »
Mattie was flying/landing when a plane on the ground cut her off...I can't remember if they colided(sp) or if she just went into a ditch...I have it TIVO'ed, I can check it out if your real interested..

I just watched last Fridays episode last nite, it's getting pretty boring...I've been a big JAG fan since it started, my mom used to send me tapes when I was stationed in Bahrain.  Funny thing was I was working w/a Lt Commander who was a Harvard lawyer, F-14 pilot turned P-3 pilot...I just liked watching and catching all the inconsistincies(sp) of how the portrayed the Navy.

I'm more into NCIS now..

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2005, 02:22:43 AM »
JAG may be over the top but isn't that to be expected from TV?  I've been a fan since it started.  It's a show that can say it has been pro-military since long before 9/11 when it became fashionable.  Unfortunately, with my work schedule, I haven't seen a whole episode since last season's finale.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

26point2

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 03:35:10 AM »
Absolutely it's been pro-military..

I also liked, at least the first few seasons, figuring out which scenes they took from other military movies...Top Gun...Hunt For Red October...Crimson Tide...Navy Seals...etc..

Kharn

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2005, 08:01:16 AM »
I also liked, at least the first few seasons, figuring out which scenes they took from other military movies...Top Gun...Hunt For Red October...Crimson Tide...Navy Seals...etc..
Yeah, that can be a fun game during the daily reruns on USA.  At least with ten seasons, it should be a while before you see the same episode again.

Kharn