Author Topic: More money raised for Darin Wilson than mike  (Read 1286 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
More money raised for Darin Wilson than mike
« on: August 23, 2014, 08:36:28 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/23/support-darren-wilson-rally/14495459/?csp=fbfanpage

There's a message here. And some folks are gonna hate it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: More money raised for Darin Wilson than mike
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:43:23 PM »
Any detractors will explain the disparity by pointing out that white are more numerous and more richer. Which may have some bearing on things.

But you'd have to be stupid to donate to Brown's legal support. Between the DOJ, and various left-wing groups...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »
You don't understand how browns fund will be skimmed and diverted. Someone will go to the bank. Brown us dead not facing charges. His folks just had a career change

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:37:41 AM »
You don't understand how browns fund will be skimmed and diverted. Someone will go to the bank. Brown us dead not facing charges. His folks just had a career change

This is why these families have "lawyers" so quickly afterwards. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 10:54:45 AM »
I'm curious to know, did Brown's family trademark his name and such like Trayvon's family did?

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »
This is why these families have "lawyers" so quickly afterwards. 

Yea the lawyer gets his off the top

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 08:26:37 PM »

Which is why you'd have to be stupid...

I'm just sayin', Wilson's supporters know that he is fighting Goliath, and Brown's supporters understand that Goliath is on their side.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 08:33:06 PM »
Plus brown doesn't need cash where ever hes at

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD