Author Topic: This is kinda fun (family safe)  (Read 1877 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
This is kinda fun (family safe)
« on: May 09, 2005, 09:40:52 AM »
Birthday Calculator - http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

My Data:
=========
You entered: 4/13/1964

You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 1.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2438498.5.
The golden number for 1964 is 8.
The epact number for 1964 is 16.
The year 1964 was a leap year.

Life Number Information:
================
The Life Path 1 drive in this life is characterized by individualist desires, independence, and the need for personal attainment. The purpose to be fulfilled on this Life Path is that of becoming independent. This is a two part learning process; first, you must learn to stand on your own two feet and learn not to depend on others. After you are indeed free and independent, you must learn to be a leader. Many of our Generals, corporate leaders, and political leaders are men and women having the Life Path number 1. The 1 always has the potential for greatness as a leader, but they may fail as a follower. Many 1's spend most of their lives shaking off their dependent side. When this happens, there is little time left for enjoying the rewards to be gained through independence. The individual with Life Path 1 has to overcome an environment in which it is very easy to be dependent, and difficult to be independent.

A person with positive 1 traits abounds in creative inspiration, and possesses the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal. Your drive and potential for action comes directly from the enormous depth of strength you have. This is both the physical and inner varieties of strength. With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead. As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation. Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort. In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through. You have very strong personal needs and desires, and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions. You are ambitious, and either understand or must learn the need for aggressive action to promote yourself. Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you are highly self-centered and demand to have your way in most circumstances.

When the 1 Life Path person is not fully developed and expressing the negative side of this number, the demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent. If you are expressing this negative trait of the number 1, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances, and long for self-sufficiency. This is defined as the weak or dependent side of the negative 1 Life Path. On the strong side of this negative curve, the 1 energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical. Over-confidence and impatience mark this individual.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 11:08:16 AM »
You were born on a Saturday
under the astrological sign Gemini.
Your Life path number is 4.

The Life Path 4 produces the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. The goal of this life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance.

------

It's broke.   Ask any of my officers about how I "take orders".   Reactions vary between facial twitching, grabbing stomach (ulcer acting up) or hysterical laughter.   Rarely, all three at the same time.

Cheesy
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 08:19:33 PM »
You entered: 1/28/1986
You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Aquarius.
Your Life path number is 8.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2446458.5.
The golden number for 1986 is 11.
The epact number for 1986 is 19.

With the Life Path of the number 8 you are focused on learning the satisfactions to be found in the material world. The Life Path 8 produces many powerful, confident and materially successful people. You are apt to be very independent, forceful and competitive. Your routine is involved in practical, down-to-earth affairs, and there is relatively little time for dreams and visions. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself. Most of your concerns involve money and learning of the power that comes with its proper manipulation. This Life Path is perhaps the one that is the most concerned with and desirous of status, as an accompaniment to material success. If you are a positive 8 you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas, and also possessing the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion. In short, you are well-equipped for competition in the business world or in other competitive fields of endeavor. You know how to manage yourself and your environment. You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.

The negative 8 can be dictatorial and often suppresses the enthusiasm and efforts of fellow member of the environment. Often, the strength of their own personality excludes close feelings for other people with whom they come in contact. Material gains and rewards often become issues of utmost importance, even to the neglect of family, home and peace of mind. Dedication to success can become an obsession. Emotional feelings are often suppressed by the negative 8, resulting in isolation and loneliness. All Life Path 8 people must avoid discounting the opinions of others.

------------------------------------------------------------

Way too close to me for comfort.  Tin foil, please Cheesy

EDIT: However, I plug in my friend, born one day before me, and find that the description is not him.  Someone just got off a lucky guess.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 01:34:24 AM »
Ouch! I'm over a billion seconds old, and counting. :/
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Darkmind

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 07:03:53 AM »
O man is this thing creepy!  It was right on the money with that life path number thing.

You entered: 11/4/1981
You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Scorpio.
Your Life path number is 7.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2444912.5.
The golden number for 1981 is 6.
The epact number for 1981 is 24.
The year 1981 was not a leap year.

As of 5/10/2005 11:01:48 AM CDT
You are 23 years old.
You are 282 months old.
You are 1,227 weeks old.
You are 8,588 days old.
You are 206,123 hours old.
You are 12,367,381 minutes old.
You are 742,042,908 seconds old.

There are 178 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 24 candles on it.

Those 24 candles produce 24 BTU's,
or 6,048 calories of heat (that's only 6.0480 food calories!) .
You can boil 2.74 US ounces of water with that many candles.  

There are 229 days till Christmas 2005!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was in its first quarter.

A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul, and by nature rather reserved and analytical. The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown; you will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find. Intellectual, scientific and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at you own independent conclusion. This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams. You dislike crowds, noise and confusion. You are very thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to be a meet a high standard of performance, too. You evaluate situations very quickly and with amazing accuracy. You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone; your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you are one who tends to follow the directions they seem to guide. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. You really aren't a very social person, and your reserve is often taken to be aloofness. Actually, it's not that at all, but merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. You actually like being alone, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic.
In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration and because there is such a negative attitude. The negative 7 is very selfish and spoiled. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or in some way is not being fairly treated. Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

SEMPER FI

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 08:14:31 AM »
Odd ...
My "life path" describes my fiancee, and her "life path" describes me.

Something is broken.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 12:00:27 AM »
cordex:  Proof that the Gods have a sick sense of humor. Cheesy
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 12:53:09 AM »
Mine was utterly, totally wrong.  But I don't believe most of that astrological crap anyway (which, I'm told, is very much a Libra trait anyway Wink  )
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.