Main Forums > Politics

Biden showing more symptoms . . .

<< < (2/304) > >>

lee n. field:

--- Quote from: makattak on February 25, 2020, 03:44:15 PM ---My father has rather advanced dementia. After he was diagnosed, we realized he'd been progressing for years, but because he was rather odd to begin with no one noticed at first.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if that's the way I'll go.

Jim147:
There is a reason why he was kept in the closet while he was VP. Why they didn't sit him down and have a talk before he put his hat in is anyone's guess. It starting to look like elder abuse to keep him running

RoadKingLarry:

--- Quote from: Jim147 on February 25, 2020, 05:00:27 PM ---There is a reason why he was kept in the closet while he was VP. Why they didn't sit him down and have a talk before he put his hat in is anyone's guess. It starting to look like elder abuse to keep him running

--- End quote ---
Since the democrats have no honor, shame or conscience probably just another tactic to have Hillary step in at the last minute to save the party from senile old Joe and batshit crazy Bernie.

bedlamite:

--- Quote from: Jim147 on February 25, 2020, 05:00:27 PM ---There is a reason why he was kept in the closet while he was VP. Why they didn't sit him down and have a talk before he put his hat in is anyone's guess. It starting to look like elder abuse to keep him running

--- End quote ---

His interview about Avatar was a wtf moment in 09

grampster:
Bloomberg will be the D candidate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version