Author Topic: The President ... LIED  (Read 886 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
The President ... LIED
« on: July 08, 2022, 08:19:06 PM »
So says Jeanine Piro on Fox News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8IV-vmsGJ0

No, the Border Patrol didn't "whip" illegal aliens caught crossing into the United States. No, the Border Patrol also didn't trample the illegal aliens with their horses.

Which apparently won't stop the administration for punishing the agents for doing their job.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: The President ... LIED
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 08:51:40 PM »
In fairness, he didn't lie. He never said, "There will be an investigation, and if the agents are found guilty, they'll be punished." He said, "There will be an investigation, and they WILL PAY."

The interns that run him already had them hung regardless of what any findings would show. I hope the BP agents seek legal recourse.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 10:15:44 PM »
If they were military, well, see Eddie Gallagher. Undue command influence. Pay them now or pay them much more later.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 10:29:49 PM »
The Water ... is WET
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2022, 10:34:54 AM »
If those BP agents are punished for that bullshit I would love to see a 100% "sick-out" from the Border Patrol rank and file.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 10:27:09 AM »
Of course they lied.

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
·
Follow
NEW: Email reveals DHS Secretary Mayorkas was alerted by DHS' top public affairs official that the "whipping" narrative behind horseback BP photos wasn't true, but at a WH press conference 2.5 hours later, he didn't refute that narrative, instead calling the images "horrifying"

‘How is this not impeachable?’ Damning email shows DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas *knew* BP-whipping narrative was BS and ran with it anyway
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/10/12/how-is-this-not-impeachable-damning-email-shows-dhs-sec-alejandro-mayorkas-knew-bp-whipping-narrative-was-bs-and-ran-with-it-anyway/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 10:56:49 AM »
I'd be more impressed if someone found something where the president told the truth.  [popcorn]

Woody  :old:
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2022, 10:59:58 AM »
I'd be more impressed if someone found something where the president told the truth.  [popcorn]

Woody  :old:

If he said he lied he told the truth.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2022, 01:52:31 PM »
I'd be more impressed if he summoned the honor to apologize and resign. If he admitted Trump was a better president, I'd want to shake his hand.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2022, 09:15:49 AM »
Like Tony Montana said in Scarface, “I never tell a lie, even when I lie”.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2022, 09:19:49 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2022, 09:55:10 AM »
If he said he lied he told the truth.

Yeah, but ... He hasn't said that.

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2022, 10:00:04 AM »
Yeah, but ... He hasn't said that.

Woody

That'll be the point
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2022, 10:09:11 AM »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain