Author Topic: Border Patrol Chief Fired  (Read 801 times)

HankB

• friend
Border Patrol Chief Fired
« on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:57 AM »
After six months on the job, Mark A. Morgan resigned (or was removed) from his job as border patrol chief. The union (which supported Trump) didn't like this guy; he did things like coming out in favor of "comprehensive immigration reform" and moved field agents to checkpoints processing "migrants." An op-ed at Breitbart written by the union's executive board was titled "The chief Obama gave us is a disgrace."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/border-patrol-chief-resigns-after-clashing-with-powerful-union/2017/01/26/23025c3e-e3f1-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.b11caf58e652

Maybe, just maybe, in addition to the State Department, yet another section of the swamp is being drained . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Border Patrol Chief Fired
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 12:08:48 PM »
Stop, just stop.  The lack of blood flow to my brain is causing me headaches....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Border Patrol Chief Fired
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 02:56:14 PM »
Read an article on Fox News yesterday that Border Patrol moral, which supposedly had been lower than snail *expletive deleted*it under Obama, is skyrocketing under Trump.

Because he's actually backing the rank and file.

HOW DARE HE DO SOMETHING HORRIBLE LIKE THAT???!!!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.