Author Topic: Likelihood of Hillary 2012?  (Read 7895 times)

Marnoot

• friend
Re: Likelihood of Hillary 2012?
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 01:07:08 PM »
I have news for Hillary, the witch - she and Billy are the rich.

You seem to be confused. The Rich = Upper Middle Class. Liberals with bank accounts like the Clintons = Our Betters.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 01:26:57 PM »
You seem to be confused. The Rich = Upper Middle Class and business owners. Liberals with bank accounts like the Clintons = Our Betters.

Fixed that for you.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »
Fixed that for you.

You are correct, good sir.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »
The "rich" go on stashing their wealth in far-off caches through byzantine tax deals.  They go on putting them into "foundations." 

But the rich can't winch up the poor.  Aren't enough of them, and they aren't rich enough.  That's going to fall on the middle classes in American and Europe.   The rich will stay rich, the rest of us will fend for ourselves.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.