Main Forums > The Roundtable

Smith & Wesson does Kel-Tec

<< < (3/6) > >>

WLJ:

--- Quote from: cordex on August 17, 2021, 12:21:07 PM ---Shouldn't this thread title have been "Smith & Wesson does Ruger"?

--- End quote ---

As in like Ruger doing an almost exact copy of the P3AT?

K Frame:
How about Debbie does Shotguns?

WLJ:

--- Quote from: K Frame on August 17, 2021, 12:22:54 PM ---How about Debbie does Shotguns?

--- End quote ---

May be copyrighted

MechAg94:

--- Quote from: K Frame on August 17, 2021, 12:12:18 PM ---Is that a pump or a semi-auto? I'm not at a place where I can listen to descriptions.

My only concern is that there's nothing to hold the user's pump hand in place if it is, in fact, a pump.

Kel Tech has already had one lawsuit from a guy who pretty much amputated his hand by over pumping the action and having his hand go in front of the muzzle.

--- End quote ---
Pump action. 

The Kel Tec has plenty of grip surface, IMO.  I never had any trouble.  I put one of the short BCM grips on mine to get a little extra power for cycling.  It is helpful to pull back with some authority as the last 1/2" is where the next round is picked up.  It is easy to short cycle and never pick up another round.   

Looks like the S&W has a vertical grip option also.  It has the cross bolt action to switch between loading tubes which I think is an improvement over the KelTec.

French G.:
I prefer to buy Kel-Tec just to support the only person in American firearms not making cookie cutter ARs and actually innovating. I carried a P3AT everywhere for several years. Great gun, Ruger ripped it off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version