Author Topic: The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun ...  (Read 451 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun ...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 09:10:56 PM »
Good. 

Murderers should meet a swift and violent end.

edited to add this quote from Jeff Cooper:

The only acceptable response to the threat of lethal violence is immediate and savage counterattack. If you resist, you just may get killed. If you don't resist you almost certainly will get killed. It is a tough choice, but there is only one right answer.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 11:18:24 PM »
This comes under the heading of whether you want to live on your knees or die on your feet.  [ar15]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 06:42:51 AM »
No no no! We have it on good authority, from the BEST people (Democrats/liberals, our moral betters) that you need a strongly worded court document to stop a bad guy with a gun!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 09:52:31 AM »
No no no! We have it on good authority, from the BEST people (Democrats/liberals, our moral betters) that you need a strongly worded court document to stop a bad guy with a gun!

And a well worded door sticker
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes