Author Topic: Video shows 11-year-old girl escaping attempted kidnapping  (Read 414 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/05/19/girl-fights-attempted-kidnapping-pensacola-florida/5161853001/

Surveillance video shows the girl sitting at a bus stop in Pensacola on Tuesday morning when a white Dodge Journey drove by and returned about a minute later. A man is then seen exiting the vehicle and running toward the girl.
Simmons said the 11-year-old girl was playing with blue slime when the attempted kidnapping took place. The suspect was seen in surveillance videos at convenience stores and other areas in town Tuesday with blue slime on his arms.

There is video at the top of the link.  Happened pretty fast.  I can't tell what the girl did to get loose or why he broke it off.  A good reason to carry and maintain awareness. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Lennyjoe

• friend
Re: Video shows 11-year-old girl escaping attempted kidnapping
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 10:10:48 PM »
She kicked her way free. While doing so she rubbed blue dye on him and that’s what led to his arrest.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 09:00:18 PM »
Simmons said the 11-year-old girl was playing with blue slime when the attempted kidnapping took place. The suspect was seen in surveillance videos at convenience stores and other areas in town Tuesday with blue slime on his arms.

I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 11:03:14 PM »
This 11 year old girl has a warrior heart, and a great mind under pressure.  She fought when so many would freeze and cry.  She thought to slap that slime on the scum to ID him for the police.  I think she's awesome.  Someone please get her some training.  Lord knows she has the will.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark