Author Topic: Inauguration day: predictions?  (Read 4976 times)

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
Re: Inauguration day: predictions?
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 01:02:23 PM »
After four years of TDS on the TV in full view, I didn't think the MSM could get any creepier. The fawning over Biden in the run up to the inauguration has proved me wrong.

The effusive talk of how he's "healing the nation" and tidbits like the lights framing the reflecting pool representing his arms embracing all of us is just nuts.

This is like Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing, but it's coming machine gun style every 10 seconds.

Get ready for 12 years of that. Remember how the media used to wax poetic about Barack's eloquence and Michelle's "strong, feminine beauty"? It'll be that, tenfold, while they rape the productive class.
Hi.

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 01:03:38 PM »
And just like that "Not My President" is sedition

Well, Harris/Biden are on "the right side of history", so the rules are different.
Hi.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 01:09:05 PM »

Resist 46.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 01:12:39 PM »
I was at Costco while the swearing in was going on. Empty as I've ever seen it. Libs tend toward it, so I assume they skipped shopping to watch the inauguration.

Funny, I generally ignore other shoppers, but I heard two women talking and caught the snippet, "11 million is a ridiculously conservative estimate." Obviously talking about the 11 million new democrat voters via EO today. Another guy was walking by them and said, "You got that right!", so I guess it was just conservatives at Costco this morning.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 01:19:41 PM »
This was a coup, albeit a very soft one. Sadly it still is the end of the Constitutional Republic.

Fake inauguration, they had to fill the Mall with flags instead of people, because the People are not aligned with this. Sheesh.

My thought a while ago was "someone's installed a puppet regime."  Kind-a like what we do, and the commies.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2021, 01:23:27 PM »
He cites threats of climate change, white supremacy and extremism -- which he says "we will defeat."

Biden quote on unity. No mention of antifa or what the left has done for the last four years. Only unity if conservatives all "admit" to being white supremacists and extremists engaged in insurrection.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2021, 01:38:52 PM »
The use of the label "terrorists" should sound off all kinds of scary alarm bells, seeing what "war on terror" laws have been used for by the Federal Government. "Patriots" who cheered that nonsense on never thought it would come back to bite them in the behind, huh?
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2021, 01:40:26 PM »
If they think ANTIFA is suddenly going to go home then the joke is on them. Biden and Harris are far too extreme right wing in the minds of many ANTIFA members. The dems suddenly pulling support hoping ANTIFA goes away could very well radicalize  ANTIFA even more
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:03:00 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2021, 01:41:59 PM »
go to: antifa dot com   in your browser...  [tinfoil]

Edit: seriously, someone explain WTF is that.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2021, 01:42:17 PM »

Not anyone's or any thing's president; the United States have not had a legitimate election and the offices delegated to remedy such a situation have abandoned their responsibilities to do so.  

A federal government not in compliance with the Constitution and lawfully elected by the citizens is illegitimate as are any acts or laws created by said corrupt entity.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
Sort of amusing, but all of the calls for "unity" and then a "survey" comes out from the Democratic Governor's Association that makes it very clear that they only unity they're interested in is the unity of revenge...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2021, 01:43:59 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2021, 01:46:21 PM »
We are the Borg.............
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2021, 02:04:47 PM »
#impeach46
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2021, 02:43:53 PM »
Just got my first Biden WH e-mail
Clicked unsubscribe
Not My E-Mail
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2021, 03:45:35 PM »
Oh, so how much did 25,000 troops end up costing the taxpayer?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2021, 05:16:04 PM »
Isn't there a quote out there about ending with a wimper instead of a bang?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2021, 05:17:49 PM »
Oh, so how much did 25,000 troops end up costing the taxpayer?
Many times the damage caused by the violent rioting insurrection.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2021, 05:19:57 PM »
Not wasting much time "fixing" what "needs" to be "fixed"

Good news: The contact form for the White House now asks for your pronouns
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/01/20/good-news-the-contact-form-for-the-white-house-now-asks-for-your-pronouns/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2021, 05:57:42 PM »
Friend of mine's brother is a State Department puke, high enough to deal personally with the elite upper-echelon on a regular basis. When it became apparent B/W '21 was going to happen, he put in his resignation - effective date 01/19/21. He wanted out the day before the inauguration just in case the incoming admin tried to do something stupid like EO him out of a pension.

I can't really quote him because his effectiveness at his job is only exceeded by his ability to swear but I can come up with a reasonable summation. "Nothing but fairy dust and unicorn farts among the whole lot. Not a single constructive idea, just a bunch of 'All Conservatives are Redneck Nazis' bullshit that the Rainbow Coalition and Free Stuff crowd are sucking down like a back-alley hooker on a trash can full of coke. He could come out on a motorized bed pan, ass-up, drooling, and wearing a bedazzled butt plug, and the whole bunch would trample each other just to kiss his nut sack."

Sucks because he spent a long time getting where he is and has earned every ounce of the considerable respect he commands. Will be nice to get to see him more, though. He's funny as hell, especially when he and his brother go at each other. Prime him with a little Weller and sit back. Just be prepared to be sore the next day from laughing.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2021, 06:06:52 PM »
So they could have done this for Trump, right? So basically people died from not getting their vaccine in time for Amazon politics.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/01/20/i-question-the-timing-amazon-congratulates-biden-offers-to-help-with-vaccine-distribution-and-people-have-thoughts/

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2021, 07:52:59 PM »
Just got my first Biden WH e-mail
Clicked unsubscribe
Not My E-Mail

Me, too.  :-[
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2021, 07:56:42 PM »
Speaking of ANTIFA

‘We don’t want Biden — We want revenge!’ Surprise: Antifa, which is just an idea, busy destroying Portland
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/01/20/we-dont-want-biden-we-want-revenge-surprise-antifa-which-is-just-an-idea-busy-destroying-portland/

- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2021, 07:58:08 PM »
Yuri Bezmenov interview, worth watching again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmg2VFX058