Author Topic: Modern Men are Vain  (Read 4046 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Modern Men are Vain
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 09:17:43 PM »
Good catch. Kind of interesting that you remember that so readily, but good catch.  :P

Children today, no sense of history.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 09:20:45 PM »
You probably think this thread is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this thread is about you
Don't you? don't you?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 09:28:00 PM »

no, it's an article about woman being hypocrites and sexist.

Note the second picture of "manspreading" with a woman on the other side, who has her ankles crossed and is taking up the same amount of seat.

I recently read that they are carrying the anti-manspreading campaign to commercial airlines. I'm actually not sure how anyone over 6' tall, male or female, is supposed to sit in coach without manspreading, or likely in the case of females, moving both knees to one side or other of the seat in front of them, which keeps them from triggering one person, while double triggering the other (or the flight attendant, as they try and get the cart down the aisle). Other than economy plus, I have never been able to sit in coach in a "non-manspreading" way. Especially if the seat in front of me reclines back.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."