Author Topic: POTUS Performance: Obama vs A Sack of Hammers  (Read 2034 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
POTUS Performance: Obama vs A Sack of Hammers
« on: August 28, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/comparing-obamas-performance-in-office-with-that-of-a-sack-of-hammers/?singlepage=true

President Barack Obama is an Ivy League-educated man of considerable intelligence and ambition who has surrounded himself with numerous experts to help in his decision-making. With these advantages, he has tried a number of things to help the country domestically and in the area of foreign affairs. But at the end of the day, how does Obama’s efficacy in office compare to that of a sack of hammers?
<Performance comaparisons between BHO & sack full of hammers>
Taking all these areas into consideration, it’s pretty easy to see that a sack of hammers would be a much better president than Obama. This isn’t to say that Obama is dumber than a sack of hammers — a ridiculous assertion — it’s just to say that he’s much worse at being a president than one.

Of course, this is all hypothetical, as you’ll never find a sack of hammers with the fire in the belly necessary to both run for president and win...

Hammers are useful tools.  BHO is just a tool.  The relative performance of either in a given situation is not difficult to gauge.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: POTUS Performance: Obama vs A Sack of Hammers
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 02:19:32 AM »
Even the sack the hammers came in would be more useful than Obama.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »
Well, experience wise, they would have both been about the same 3 years ago.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »
Well, experience wise, they would have both been about the same 3 years ago.

And experience doesn't really count for much unless you actually LEARN something during your time...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 05:15:49 PM »
I think that Obama has been very successful in handling the economy of the US of A.  It is going exactly the way he has planned (along with his Fellow Traveler friends/mentors) for it to go.

I am amazed and rather chagrined at the naivete of his critics and/or commentators who believe or state that he's a smart guy who's just out of his depth due to inexperience.
"Can't see the forest for the trees" is a demonstrably adequate comment about those commentators/critics.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 04:38:22 AM »
the naivete of his critics and/or commentators who believe or state that he's a smart guy who's just out of his depth due to inexperience

If they came out and stated that Obama and Co. is deliberatly sinking the economy they would be labled as a nut job.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 07:16:25 AM »
If they came out and stated that Obama and Co. is deliberatly sinking the economy they would be labled as a nut job.

A badge of honor, of course.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 09:53:44 AM »
A better analog is a sack of hammers in the hands of serial killers.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.