Author Topic: Stick a fork in Obama - he is done now!  (Read 1944 times)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Stick a fork in Obama - he is done now!
« on: October 14, 2011, 03:33:03 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/losing-wrestling-primary-hulk-hogan-tells-fox-news-125944714.html

Losing the wrestling primary: Hulk Hogan tells Fox News he recants former support for Obama
Fake wrestling champion Hulk Hogan supported President Obama in 2008, but alas, the honeymoon is over, Hogan said Thursday during a Fox News appearance.

"I was a big Obama supporter and kinda, like, believed everything he said he was gonna do," Hogan said on Fox and Friends. "But now that nothing's happened..."

What a *expletive deleted*bag Hogan is - his support / opinions will effect, oh, let's see, nothing! Are you kidding me!?
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Stick a fork in Obama - he is done now!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »
Hey now he may be a DB, but he is allowed his opinion, even if you don't agree with it.   :P :-* =D
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 03:43:46 PM »
He learned the lesson that, in professional politics as in professional wrestling, appearnces can be deceiving.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/losing-wrestling-primary-hulk-hogan-tells-fox-news-125944714.html

Losing the wrestling primary: Hulk Hogan tells Fox News he recants former support for Obama
What a *expletive deleted*bag Hogan is - his support / opinions will effect, oh, let's see, nothing! Are you kidding me!?

Just like any other actor, actress, muscian or others in the public spotlight.  What makes their opinion anymore important than anyother average Americans.  And don't get me started on those that are from other countries that want to voice their opinions on how we should run our country.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 05:15:50 PM »
His house in FL is actually across the inlet from my brother.
Hogan paid millions for the original house, then tore it down and built his mansion.
Of course, this was before his divorce, and other problems, that has now culminated in his latest Micro Wrestling / midget wrestling venture.

He is still a tool, and has never been able to jump start his failed career.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

P5 Guy

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 11:04:27 AM »
Everybody in Clearwater Florida hangs on his every word. [barf]

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »
"you just want to be on the side that's winning" Bob Dylan.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 08:09:38 PM »
It's not hopeless.  The Wrestler II is always a possibility. =D
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.