Author Topic: First Amendment Rights at Ohio State  (Read 772 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
First Amendment Rights at Ohio State
« on: February 18, 2020, 08:18:11 AM »
Interesting definition by the University, where they say both Kaitlin Bennett and the protestors were equally exercising First Amendment rights. Looks like the protestors were exercising more (2nd video).

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/02/18/kaitlin-bennett-vows-to-return-to-ohio-university-with-an-army-of-gun-owners-for-an-open-carry-walk/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: First Amendment Rights at Ohio State
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 10:56:17 AM »
The school letter said the visit was unexpected, but it seems a lot of students knew about it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 10:58:36 AM »
The school letter said the visit was unexpected, but it seems a lot of students knew about it. 

Also, one wonders that if she had notified the university, would they have allowed her on campus in the first place? There are way too many instances of conservatives being denied access due to "safety concerns".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 11:50:44 AM »
Chimpouts are the new protected speech.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama