Author Topic: Anyone a Fields of the Nephilim fan?  (Read 816 times)

Modifiedbrowning

• friend
  • Best Avatar on APS
Anyone a Fields of the Nephilim fan?
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
If you are they (as in Carl MCcoy) have a new a new album out. First one since Zoon in 1996. I just ordered a copy of the limited edition version. Currently the album is import only, no word on a US release date that I can find. The album is called Mourning Sun and all reviews I have read are very positive. If you are a fan I hope this helps you out.

Modified.
Give Peace a Chance,
Kill all Terrorists.

BillBlank

• friend
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 09:38:03 AM »
The wife ran the fan club for Rubicon (the band that was left when McCoy departed) so I guess that may count. She calls McCoy "gitface" after meeting him. Still makes me watch the video's and listen to bleeding "moonchild" though. I married a Goth, AAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh!

She wonders if it's just him or if the original members are back with him? Any idea?
Just so happens Satan's behind the bar pulling the late shift for a buddy...

Modifiedbrowning

• friend
  • Best Avatar on APS
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 10:05:01 AM »
Far as I know it is just McCoy. He hasn't said who actually played on the album. I have heard some samples and the music sounds pretty good. All the reviews I've read say it is a good album. Hopefully my copy will show up on friday.
Also, the Wright brothers from the Fields have a band called Last Rites. Their second album "The Many Forms" is out as well. I have their first album and it is good.
Give Peace a Chance,
Kill all Terrorists.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 01:11:51 PM »
Fields of the Tefillin?  Don't they back up Matisyahu?    Tongue
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.