Author Topic: On Guns found in Reason (reason.com), the following articles might interest some  (Read 2634 times)

alan2

Excuse Me While I Get My Gun
Washington, D.C., defies the Supreme Court's Second Amendment ruling. Jacob Sullum
Into the Thicket
From habeas corpus to the Second Amendment, an activist Supreme Court just helped secure our rights Damon W. Root
Armed and Dangerous?
Why buying a gun is not a suicidal act Steve Chapman
A Hollow Victory?
Assessing the real world impact of D.C. v. Heller Radley Balko
More articles in Guns »

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

Excuse Me While I Get My Gun
Washington, D.C., defies the Supreme Court's Second Amendment ruling. Jacob Sullum
Into the Thicket
From habeas corpus to the Second Amendment, an activist Supreme Court just helped secure our rights Damon W. Root
Armed and Dangerous?
Why buying a gun is not a suicidal act Steve Chapman
A Hollow Victory?
Assessing the real world impact of D.C. v. Heller Radley Balko
More articles in Guns »

huh?

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Actual links would have been nice.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Reason is pro-gun?  Who'd a thunk it?  Tongue
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

freakazoid

• friend
I have two of there mags, good read. Smiley
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

alan2

41magsnub, dasmiand anyone else who seeks a direct link:

There were/are "links" shown in Reason Magazine, unfortunately they didn't copy, don't know why.

Solution to the problem follows, assuming you wish to read any/all of the referenced articles. Go to reason.com . When it opens, scroll down to "Guns", where the listing of articles I posted, with links can be found. Read and enjoy, or not, as you choose.

fistful:

If you haven't read Reason, why would you be surprised at it's being "pro gun", or why would you assume it had any position at all on the subject?

MicroBalrog

• friend
If you haven't read Reason, why would you be surprised at it's being "pro gun", or why would you assume it had any position at all on the subject?

Fistful is being sarcastic. Reason is famous for its pro-gun and small-government position.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in

Fistful is being sarcastic. Reason is famous for its pro-gun and small-government position.

Yup.  I've read Reason just a few times.  They have a surprising amount of gun coverage. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
There were/are "links" shown in Reason Magazine, unfortunately they didn't copy, don't know why.

A ctrl-c/ctrl-v will only copy the text, not the formatting/links.  You'd have to right click, select [copy link location] for IE, then use a (url=link)text(/url) - replace () with []

I think the smily indicates some sarcasm in that post...

I'll have to check it out later.