Author Topic: Turns out that all those sex attacks on young girls in Sweden by migrants....  (Read 2661 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
...are the fault of the girls!

It's odd how they waited until there were a bunch of migrants around to put their dastardly plan into action...

I though victim blaming was a no-no. I'm sure the uber-feminists will be along to to take the side of the Swedish girls.

Sweden is losing it's grip on civilization, on the other hand they have a king that likes to wear silly hats so I guess it all works out in the end.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Sweden is losing it's grip on civilization

They're not alone.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

brimic

• friends
Rapefugees are entitled to sex from the natives, nothing to see here.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Somebody refresh my memory; Sweden is that big wang-looking thing north of...well...pretty much everything except Norway, right?

And most of these attacks happened in the winter, right?

Just how revealing are the parkas Swedish women tend to wander the streets in in January?

brimic

• friends
Somebody refresh my memory; Sweden is that big wang-looking thing north of...well...pretty much everything except Norway, right?

Just how revealing are the parkas Swedish women tend to wander the streets in in January?

Were their heads covered? If not, they are filthy animals to be used by men.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

dogmush

• friend
The day is coming when some country in Europe's white guilt will run out and they will tell these migrants to GTFO.  The migrants will likely demure, as they are conditioned to expect guilty white folks to back down.  Then we will get to see why the Europeans coined the phrase "Ethnic Cleansing".  And won't that be fun?  Bloody war on the streets because government's couldn't tell newcomers to accept the mores or go the *expletive deleted*ck home.

The only real question is whether we'll beat them to it.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
The day is coming when some country in Europe's white guilt will run out and they will tell these migrants to GTFO.  The migrants will likely demure, as they are conditioned to expect guilty white folks to back down.  Then we will get to see why the Europeans coined the phrase "Ethnic Cleansing".  And won't that be fun?  Bloody war on the streets because government's couldn't tell newcomers to accept the mores or go the *expletive deleted*ck home.

If it came to that in the US I suspect the government (current and forth coming Hillary administration) would take the side of the barbarian horde migrants and really light some fires.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
If the girls aren't muslim, its not rape.  Hell, its not even sinful fornication.

According to Islam.

If it came to that in the US I suspect the government (current and forth coming Hillary administration) would take the side of the barbarian horde migrants and really light some fires.

Ayup.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

dogmush

• friend

I'm certain parts of it would.  And it would give orders to the foot soldiers that some of them would follow.  And some would not.  And again: Won't that be fun?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
I'm certain parts of it would.  And it would give orders to the foot soldiers that some of them would follow.  And some would not.  And again: Won't that be fun?

Those that don't get replaced and maybe shot/imprisoned for their troubles.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Meanwhile in Austria.  They come very close to electing an anti-immigrant "right-wing" president (a ceremonial/symbolic post.  PM runs the government.)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Andiron

• friend

Ancient Chinese curse about living in interesting times...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth

Not very. However, many sexual assault have happened in school, where people usually store their jackets/coats inside their lockers, and in public baths...in the latter case, very often against pre-teens.

“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth

It's worth mentioning that hunter's exam classes (easiest way to get firearms here) are absolutely full, constantly. Same with pistol clubs, lots of new shooters, many of them young women.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

dogmush

• friend
Good for them.

I'm not actually all that blood thirsty, but my experience with young Arab males and this particular facet of their culture is it will only stop when you kill enough of them that they realize being a rapist puts them in immediate mortal danger.  Even then, some will still happen.  They just don't find rape the abhorrent thing western culture does.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Good for them.

I'm not actually all that blood thirsty, but my experience with young Arab males and this particular facet of their culture is it will only stop when you kill enough of them that they realize being a rapist puts them in immediate mortal danger.  Even then, some will still happen.  They just don't find rape the abhorrent thing western culture does.
Add the fact that upwards of 70% of all marriages in certain countries are consanguine, going on for gods know how many generations...meaning that plenty of them are not able to function in modern societies because of mental defects, such as low IQ, extremely poor impulse control and low ability to consider the consequences of their actions...all coupled with a high sex drive and feelings of entitlement.

Reminds me that I need to find a shooting club and join. For reasons. And get my hunting guns.

Hawkmoon

• friend
They just don't find rape the abhorrent thing western culture does.

The males, that is. Female Muslim rape victims are blamed, and then killed (for dishonoring the family). So they have a truly screwed up sort of double (or triple) standard, under which it's okay for a male to rape someone else's sister, but it's not okay for someone else to rape his sister -- but if that happens (in-shallah) it's her fault, not the rapist's fault, so poor Sis has to die.

It is the Will of Allah.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Add the fact that upwards of 70% of all marriages in certain countries are consanguine, going on for gods know how many generations...meaning that plenty of them are not able to function in modern societies because of mental defects, such as low IQ, extremely poor impulse control and low ability to consider the consequences of their actions...all coupled with a high sex drive and feelings of entitlement.

Reminds me that I need to find a shooting club and join. For reasons. And get my hunting guns.

While a lot of folks on APS are not fond of Islamic or Arabic persons (not referring to you, Viking), this is a legitimate concern. And personally, I do think there is a very strong correlation between Arabic countries, and Islam, high rates of consanguinity and general instability.

http://reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

25-30% of all marriages in Arabic countries may be inbred, by genetic standards.  According to above link, the LOWEST in the region was Lebanon with 12.8%. That means the lowest level of inbreeding is one tenth of the population. Some areas have above 70%.

There's a reason why it's banned in most of the world. Lower IQs, much higher physical defects, mental illness, higher likelihood of genetic disorders, etc. Eight countries had more than half of their marriages being consanguine. It's acknowledged as being a problem, but it has religious, historical and economic implictions. It's allowed in Islam, so bans don't have religious support. It's common for hundreds of years, so there's a strong historical tradition. And the desire to keep economic resources within the same clan (dowries and whatnot) provides an incentive towards consanguine marriages as well.

While I'm not saying banning consanguine marriages would fix all of the Middle East's many many problems, I would say it'd drastically improve the situation. Unfortunately, it'd take generations to repair the genetic damage. Cousin marriages were commonly practiced in Europe in middle ages. While I'm not saying it was the sole reason for promoting wars and general instability, it didn't help. It fell out of favor in 19th century, given a couple of generations, Europe is getting genetically much healthier.

I'm rarely the type of person that encourages legislating morality, but that has been a positive development of the US and Europe. Thankfully other parts of the world are also cottoning onto that.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Heck, it doesn't need laws. At least some Native American societies are well aware of the problems associated with consanguinity. From what I understand, in the Navajo tribe the first thing a girl does if she's interested in a guy is check out whether or not he's a cousin. If so ... no go.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design