Author Topic: Military Pushing Only "White Extremism"?  (Read 1908 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Military Pushing Only "White Extremism"?
« on: March 20, 2021, 06:38:11 PM »
Maybe some of our current military members can chime in regarding this training.

Per the article, the military is only pushing "06JAN", and personnel are asking why antifa and other riots are not being talked about or considered extremism in their training.

In a Thursday briefing with reporters at the Pentagon, Chief Master Sergeant Ramón “CZ” Colón-López, the senior enlisted adviser to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that some troops have asked, when the Jan. 6 riot is brought up, “How come you’re not looking at the situation that was going on in Seattle prior to that?”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tedmahan/2021/03/17/exclusive-biden-admin-halts-navy-operations-orders-soldiers-to-undergo-chilling-stand-down-training-n1433257
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Military Pushing Only "White Extremism"?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 06:47:56 PM »
Sure, why not? Older people like me say screw it and get out as early as possible. Young people with a sense of right, wrong and the american republic get pissed and bail too. Recruitment drops because snowflakes don't serve. Promotions open up due to manpower shrinking, thus rewarding the crapsacks that stay and parrot the correct lines. Voila, a politically compliant military.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 07:28:03 PM »
The Air Force is standing down Monday for “extremist “ and “domestic terrorism” training and discussions. I haven’t seen anything in that syllabus that mentions Antifa or BLM.  I’ll not be taking part in the stand down discussions as 1. I’m a contractor and 2. I’ll be on the road down to Alabama for a TDY.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 08:49:02 PM »
The politicians.. I mean admirals and generals...are pushing this because it's what Congress is pushing.  Keep Congress happy and the money keeps flowing.  That is all.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 09:00:21 PM »
The politicians.. I mean admirals and generals...are pushing this because it's what Congress is pushing.  Keep Congress happy and the money keeps flowing.  That is all.

No lies detected.
AKA Navy Joe   

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 09:12:40 PM »
The Air National Guard is not participating in any stand-down to the best of my knowledge.

As far as the topic at hand, as my squadron's anti-terrorism rep, the BLM shenanigans and the January Capitol incident have gotten equal attention in our advisory briefings, at the time that they were occurring.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2021, 08:09:34 AM »
The Air National Guard is not participating in any stand-down to the best of my knowledge.

As far as the topic at hand, as my squadron's anti-terrorism rep, the BLM shenanigans and the January Capitol incident have gotten equal attention in our advisory briefings, at the time that they were occurring.

You can be replaced.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2021, 11:18:50 PM »
Sure, why not? Older people like me say screw it and get out as early as possible. Young people with a sense of right, wrong and the american republic get pissed and bail too. Recruitment drops because snowflakes don't serve. Promotions open up due to manpower shrinking, thus rewarding the crapsacks that stay and parrot the correct lines. Voila, a politically compliant military.

That started at least in 1992 if not far far earlier.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 11:21:27 PM »
That started at least in 1992 if not far far earlier.

It was fully entrenched by 1992, one of the reasons I left the Navy after 12 years.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 11:30:18 PM »
I joined under Clinton and it wasn't bad. 9/11 changed a lot for the better once some folks found out it wasn't all free college. The social bs was always there but we weren't taking loyalty oaths.
AKA Navy Joe   

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 11:35:35 PM »
I started with Carter, got out with Bush the Elder. Saw the very tail end of the Zumwalt era and rode out the hard pendulum swing the other way.
Fun times
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2021, 09:36:50 AM »
I really thank those of you that advised me to tell my son to “wait until after the election before enlisting in the Navy.” That was some of the best advice ever.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2021, 09:43:00 AM »
I saw on 4chan this weekend a photo of an Army PowerPoint presentation on extremism. I wish I had a way to post pics here, as it was quite amusing. There were about 20 ‘hate’ symbols including swastikas, Celtic cross, Threepers, oathkeepers, Antifa , some sort of star made of bacon or licorice, 3or4 4chan memes including Pepe, plus a bunch of things that I’ve never heard of. Oddly missing: BLM. Apparantly, the information was ‘provided’ by the SPLC.

Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2021, 09:53:06 AM »
This training seems to be going well beyond the military. A fed friend emailed me that in February, their director sent out a directive that their mission statement is now, "supporting justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in the future." and "addressing the extremism of the 06JAN insurrection."

This is a science arm of the government. At this rate, if it is widespread throughout the .gov, when you go to check the day's weather, you'll see, "40% chance of equity before 12PM."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2021, 09:56:20 AM »
‘Equity’ is a new term that has shown up since Biden has been in office.
It’s pretty much a feel good term for ‘each according to their needs’

Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2021, 11:45:27 AM »
. . . their mission statement is now, "supporting justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in the future."
The US Post Office has been doing this for several years now, with tangible results - I now frequently get not only my own mail, but that of my neighbors and even mail meant for people in the next city over. So neighbors meet neighbors when redelivering misdirected mail, leading to an increased sense of community.

:facepalm: :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2021, 12:02:34 PM »
Just a reminder that the left is committed and serious about taking over the entirety of the culture. They have legions who are zealous for their faith.

ANY organization not advancing their goals will be subverted or destroyed. This includes the military, as evidenced here.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2021, 12:36:20 PM »
Just a reminder that the left is committed and serious about taking over the entirety of the culture. They have legions who are zealous for their faith.

ANY organization not advancing their goals will be subverted or destroyed. This includes the military, as evidenced here.

Well, if the military is reduced to lowered physical and mental standards so that only skinny-fat SJWs and trannies want to be part of it, the whole “The military will go door to door to confiscate your guns” just becomes even more comical. We might get invaded by China, but the trade off is that all of the cotton-candy colored haired officers get put into organ harvesting camps.

Barack Obama

JN01

• friend
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2021, 11:40:07 PM »
‘Equity’ is a new term that has shown up since Biden has been in office.
It’s pretty much a feel good term for ‘each according to their needs’

I guess everybody gets to be a General.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2021, 11:41:33 PM »

They will just recruit foreigners, illegal immigrants, and complement more specialized roles with mercenaries private military contractors. Now THAT is an army that will fire on the American Citizen.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2021, 10:14:48 AM »
They will just recruit foreigners, illegal immigrants, and complement more specialized roles with mercenaries private military contractors. Now THAT is an army that will fire on the American Citizen.

In the libtard mind that is a feature, not a bug.

Samuel Adams

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 12:28:10 PM »
Well the military, and it's funding, is about as useful as a sore thumb right about now. Can't defend the border from mass invasion, won't deal with systemic treason and foreign agents within. Being trained to view Citizens that don't toe the party line as the enemy  =| But hey, at least it is defending our freedoms in Afghanistan, 19 years and counting...
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2021, 05:50:09 PM »
Probably needs to be verified with a second source, but scary if true:

A slide used in a Department of Defense (DOD) training manual identifies Catholics and evangelical Christians as “religious extremists,” along with members of the Ku Klux Klan, al Qaeda and Hamas, according to a Marine Corps officer.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/marine-officer-warns-congress-against-classifying-christians-in-military-as-religious-extremists_3748121.html

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2021, 05:49:29 PM »
SOCOM hired a commie as their "chief of diversity and inclusion".

U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) did not know that a newly hired officer had compared former President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler and expressed support for the quasi-Marxist equity theory, a spokesperson said on Saturday.

USSOCOM on Thursday announced the hiring of Richard Torres-Estrada as its chief of diversity and inclusion.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-special-operations-command-not-aware-of-top-hires-anti-trump-posts_3752123.html

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2024, 09:18:52 PM »
I thought I would post this here.  This link has the link to the WSJ article.  The quoted section is the meat of the story.

Pentagon's 'Extremism In Our Ranks' Propaganda Debunked By Their Own Study

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pentagons-extremism-our-ranks-propaganda-debunked-their-own-study

According to the Wall Street Journal, "Good news: The U.S. military isn’t packed with violent extremists."

That’s the gist of a new report commissioned by the Pentagon in 2021 and released quietly with little notice in December. The result won’t surprise Americans who have spent time in uniform, but it should calm the media frenzy about right-wing radicals in the armed forces.

After reports that some service members participated in the Jan. 6 riot, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered an independent study to get “greater fidelity” on extremism in the ranks. The think tank tasked with the report, the Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA), “found no evidence that the number of violent extremists in the military is disproportionate” to U.S. society. A review of Pentagon data suggested “fewer than 100 substantiated cases per year of extremist activity by members of the military in recent years,” the report says.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge