Author Topic: 9:19 PM EST. FNC calls Ohio for Obama  (Read 8029 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: 9:19 PM EST. FNC calls Ohio for Obama
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »
I really think that exit polling should be outlawed, and networks should not be allowed to broadcast election results until all of the polls on the west coast have closed.

Even Fox was calling certain states at a bit after 5 pm Pacific time. Talk about voter suppression.

ronnyreagan

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »
I really think that exit polling should be outlawed, and networks should not be allowed to broadcast election results until all of the polls on the west coast have closed.
Yeah, and while we're at it why not institute some sort of "doctrine of fairness" right?  :police:
Exit polling may be flawed, but no one is required to answer them and no one is required to listen to them. Do you have the same views of the 2A, that if it causes any problems it should be ignored?
You have to respect the president, whether you agree with him or not.
Obama, however, is not the president since a Kenyan cannot legally be the U.S. President ;/

crawdaddyjim

• Alien
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »
Come on, I think MonkeyLeg is just blowing off steam. He like me probably feels that this country is jammed full of IDIOTS. And he would be right.

It took us 90 years to get here from the Wilson admin. I personally think that if we had been able to make Lincoln sue for peace to preserve the Union that we would not have even heard of Wilson or FDR.

It will take a slow methodical march through the educational system to correct this for our great great great grandchildren. I suggest we start now.

Jim