Author Topic: Feinstein's Letter about Kavanaugh.  (Read 94663 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Feinstein's Letter about Kavanaugh.
« Reply #400 on: September 29, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »
Just who in the FBI is tasked with the investigation of this horrific crime by Kavanaugh and the subsequent coverup of his malicious behavior toward women?

Do you really expect the patriarchy to give Ms. Ford the justice she deserves?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2018, 11:54:19 AM »
If the FBI doesn't have agents they can spare for this, maybe they can call back McCabe and Strzok to look into it. I'm sure they'd be fair and impartial.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2018, 12:09:35 PM »
If the FBI doesn't have agents they can spare for this, maybe they can call back McCabe and Strzok to look into it. I'm sure they'd be fair and impartial.

Dig up Zombie Inspector Erskine;
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2018, 01:35:59 PM »
Curious...

The Washington Times recently ran an article about Corey Booker confessing to forcing unwanted sexual contact on a girl.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/20/cory-bookers-1992-column-detailing-groping-high-sc/

Yet, virtually nothing is being said about this.

Where are the women protesting outside his door, calling for his resignation?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #404 on: September 29, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »
Curious...

The Washington Times recently ran an article about Corey Booker confessing to forcing unwanted sexual contact on a girl.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/20/cory-bookers-1992-column-detailing-groping-high-sc/

Yet, virtually nothing is being said about this.

Where are the women protesting outside his door, calling for his resignation?

Departacus does not have his hand on the abortion machine off switch.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #405 on: September 29, 2018, 01:53:15 PM »
To be fair, they will then have to give time for an FBI investigation for the new rumor, then another will pop up, repeat, rinse. etc, etc

We all saw that coming, including most of the Committee members.  I propose a formal name for it:  The Christine Ford Gambit.  Or Ploy.  Whichever.

And it does not matter what the FBI comes up with or even if it declines to "investigate" (again).  The delay's the thing.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:56:15 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #406 on: September 29, 2018, 02:11:02 PM »
And now Kavanaugh is a pedophile.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/09/28/how-low-can-they-possibly-go-usa-today-get-nuked-for-running-truly-evil-hit-on-brett-kavanaugh/

Just so I don't have to write it every time, please assume that any of my posts related to Kavanaugh include, "Man do I feel sorry for this guy. His life has been ruined no matter the outcome of all this."

From Twitter person:
"Lying about him being an alcoholic gang rapist isn't cutting it. Let's insinuate he's a pedophile." - USA Today
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #408 on: September 29, 2018, 05:58:43 PM »
And now headlines saying the female friend does not refute the assault and believes her, but if you actually read the new letter the friends attorney sent she still says she doesn’t remember the party and doesn’t know Kavanaugh, so yes she does still refute it.  ;/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #409 on: September 29, 2018, 06:38:55 PM »
This is actually an interesting point. I did not realize the age difference between Kavanaugh and Ford. Again, I'm close to the same era as Kavanaugh, and I certainly remember Senior girls would rarely hang with Sophomore or Freshman guys. The reverse maybe, but older girls with younger guys? Great way to get labeled a loser. It may be different now, but it was certainly considered uncool then. About one grade up or down was considered kinda okay.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/09/29/catholic-university-dean-suspended-after-tweet-about-kavanaugh-accuser-deletes-social-media-accounts/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #410 on: September 29, 2018, 06:40:08 PM »
Make no mistake.  I'm fully on Kavanaugh's side.  But, I fear that the Left is going to ruin him in his chosen profession.  If he is forced to find another occupation, I wonder if he might find he has some aptitude operating, say... a bulldozer?    ;/
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #411 on: September 29, 2018, 08:46:58 PM »
Sooooo, once the FBI finds nothing to corroborate her story, will the D's then say "Our Bad" and vote to confirm him ??

I know if I was a Senator, I would be in the well of the Senate making just such a speech.   

My Fellow Senators, you've had your FBI investigation as you wished, it was unable to find any witnesses or corroborating evidence against Judge Kavanaugh.   Since he has been proven innocent (edit:  Yeah, I know, but you have to fight fire with fire), I expect all of you to vote to confirm a innocent man whose name has been drug through the mud simply for political purposes. 

If you are unable to vote for this accomplished, experienced jurist, you simply prove that you have no sense of morals, no sense of decency.  This man has endure everything thrown against him, he has earned your vote today.

I would also be interested/hopeful that the FBI interviews the two that claim that they actually did assault Dr. Ford.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #412 on: September 29, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
Sooooo, once the FBI finds nothing to corroborate her story, will the D's then say "Our Bad" and vote to confirm him ??

I know if I was a Senator, I would be in the well of the Senate making just such a speech.   

My Fellow Senators, you've had your FBI investigation as you wished, it was unable to find any witnesses or corroborating evidence against Judge Kavanaugh.   Since he has been proven innocent (edit:  Yeah, I know, but you have to fight fire with fire), I expect all of you to vote to confirm a innocent man whose name has been drug through the mud simply for political purposes. 

If you are unable to vote for this accomplished, experienced jurist, you simply prove that you have no sense of morals, no sense of decency.  This man has endure everything thrown against him, he has earned your vote today.

I would also be interested/hopeful that the FBI interviews the two that claim that they actually did assault Dr. Ford.

Yeah, right. You know as well as anybody this was just a means to an end.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #413 on: September 29, 2018, 09:56:30 PM »
At the end of 7 days my prediction is the FBI says we can’t prove Kavanuagh did any of the things he has been accused of or at least the statements they report will stay the same. The MSM and Dens will claim Kavanaugh can’t prove he didn’t do any of these things so he is obviously guilty and we will be back at square one. Due Process and rule of law is out the window for anyone on the so called right of US Politics.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #414 on: September 29, 2018, 10:36:54 PM »

Don't hold your breath.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #415 on: September 29, 2018, 10:45:16 PM »
Yale Classmate:

I saw him drink heavily, more to impress the boys then to impress the girls.  I never saw him be sexually aggressive.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/09/28/boom-yale-classmate-tries-dunking-on-brett-kavanaugh-over-beer-ends-up-clearing-him-of-sexually-aggressive-behavior-instead/

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #416 on: September 29, 2018, 11:36:18 PM »
This is actually an interesting point. I did not realize the age difference between Kavanaugh and Ford. Again, I'm close to the same era as Kavanaugh, and I certainly remember Senior girls would rarely hang with Sophomore or Freshman guys. The reverse maybe, but older girls with younger guys? Great way to get labeled a loser. It may be different now, but it was certainly considered uncool then. About one grade up or down was considered kinda okay.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/09/29/catholic-university-dean-suspended-after-tweet-about-kavanaugh-accuser-deletes-social-media-accounts/

Not Ford. Ford is 2 or 3 years younger than Kavanaugh. The "older woman" is Swetnick.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #417 on: September 30, 2018, 06:41:23 AM »
Make no mistake.  I'm fully on Kavanaugh's side.  But, I fear that the Left is going to ruin him in his chosen profession.  If he is forced to find another occupation, I wonder if he might find he has some aptitude operating, say... a bulldozer?    ;/

Helicopter pilot. >:D
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #418 on: September 30, 2018, 08:52:19 AM »
Not Ford. Ford is 2 or 3 years younger than Kavanaugh. The "older woman" is Swetnick.

Ah, my mistake. It says Swetnick several times right in the article. My brain is getting old.  :laugh:

The rule of the time still applies though, and here's some more interesting background on Swetnick. I think I may have worked with her under a different name. We had an admin assistant who sued the Navy (civilian employee) for sexual harassment, settled the suit with the usual "can't talk about it" clause, but continually bragged about how she stuck it to the Navy. At the same time, she could get pretty handsy in the crotchal area of a guy standing around minding his own business. Sued us over sexual harassment (the boss was making her show up for work) with an out of court settlement as well. Swetnick sounds just like her.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/30/kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-faced-own-misconduct-allegations-at-past-job-with-tech-firm-reports.html

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #419 on: September 30, 2018, 09:25:42 AM »
There seems to be a desire on the left to hold on to the chivalrous delusion that women are naturally more morally upright and trustworthy.

If there is one good thing to come out of progressivism it is the ongoing wholesale destruction of chivalry and romantic “love”.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2018, 11:10:46 AM »
More on Ms. Swetnick:

https://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2018/09/julie_swetnick_one_of_kavanaug.html

Hmmm ...

In the suit, Webtrends alleged Swetnick claimed to have graduated from Johns Hopkins University but the company said it subsequently learned the school had no record of her attendance. Webtrends said she also "falsely described her work experience" at a prior employer.

The suit also alleges Swetnick "engaged in unwelcome, sexually offensive conduct" while at Webtrends and "made false and retaliatory allegations that other co-workers had engaged in inappropriate conduct toward her."

The suit alleges Swetnick "engaged in unwelcome sexual innuendo and inappropriate conduct" directed at two male employees during a business lunch, with Webtrends customers present. Swetnick claimed two other employees had sexually harassed her, according to the suit.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #421 on: September 30, 2018, 06:52:01 PM »
I think the Febbies already ruled out Swetnick as "credible".  Due to her claims of going to ~10 gang rape parties, as an adult, that she claims Kavanaugh attended, but he didn't participate in the gang-rapes, that she didn't report, but she kept going to.

If they do send anyone to interview her, it will probably be the guy that just graduated last in his FLETC/Febbie class.  

I want to see if Ramirez actually swears out a statement under penalty of felony perjury...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:32:00 PM by Amy Schumer »

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #423 on: September 30, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »
There is no Plan "B", it's game on.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/09/30/white-house-source-to-axios-were-gonna-make-them-fcking-vote-on-brett-kavanaugh/

I will point out that I'm impressed that (some) R's have grown a bit of backbone;  Grassley, Hatch, and Graham; in telling the D's to pound sand.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:31:13 PM by Amy Schumer »

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #424 on: September 30, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »
If he [Kavanaugh] doesn’t make it and the Senate flips, I think it's 4-4 for next two years.”

Well...........maybe. It could easily be a 4-3 court at any point.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.