Author Topic: "2,000 Mules" trailer  (Read 794 times)

Pb

• friend
"2,000 Mules" trailer
« on: February 02, 2022, 10:08:37 AM »
True the Vote has a documentary coming out about voter fraud during the Presidential Election.  It looks like they might actually have hard evidence of widespread illegal ballot harvesting.  The trailer shows security camera footage of folks stuffing multiple envelopes in drop boxes, and then photographing themselves in front of the box (supposedly so they could get paid later).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcVRZpIqYss

I am very interested.  I have heard a lot of allegations about voter fraud, but not seen definite evidence before.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: "2,000 Mules" trailer
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 01:45:42 PM »
I assume this hard evidence has already been shared with the appropriate authorities. I'd be curious what their response has been.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 03:26:17 PM »
I wonder how many college students "voted" every time they walked past the student center.
Blog under construction

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 04:28:32 PM »
I assume this hard evidence has already been shared with the appropriate authorities. I'd be curious what their response has been.

You know what the response will be if it is ever shared.  Nothing.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 05:30:18 PM »
This article seems to have a lot more details.
Raffensperger's decision to investigate the allegations and secure the video and phone evidence puts him at odds with Georgia's governor, fellow Republican Brian Kemp, who received a briefing last spring from True the Vote on its harvesting allegations about but did not take the matter further after True the Vote did not volunteer the names of suspected ballot traffickers.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 07:06:46 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 07:08:08 PM »
Removed from Youtube.

Is this the same?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vgz29sJNmBgt/

That didn't take long.
No, it's not the same video.  Here it is on Rumble.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 10:15:31 PM »
Removed from Youtube.

You know, if this isn't a coverup, why are they acting exactly like it is a coverup?

;/

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 10:25:31 PM »
If the truth comes out it will damage "our democracy", which is uniparty speak for their oligarchy.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2022, 10:50:07 PM »
That didn't take long.
No, it's not the same video.  Here it is on Rumble.

Somehow, you managed to quote me in the handful of seconds where I had only one video linked.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?