Author Topic: Lorreta Lynch Before Congess  (Read 1513 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Lorreta Lynch Before Congess
« on: July 12, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
Lynch is testifying before congress on Clinton. She's doing a good job of avoiding perjury charges. Every time a Republican asks her a question, such as, "Why did soldier 'X' receive punishment  for violating the same statute the FBI reported that Clinton did?" Her response: "You have to reference the incident you're referring to." Every time a Democrat is up, they are asking her about why we don't have gun control.

She's also basically defaulting to, "I just did whatever the team told me to do." Nevermind that they were an investigation team. Investigators investigate. Prosecutors decide whether to prosecute or not based on evidence presented. Hillary must have loaned (or sold her) a big barrel of Teflon.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: Lorreta Lynch Before Congess
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 11:09:30 AM »
She acts like a political party creature who just happens to have been appointed AG for eastern NY by then president Bill Clinton and someone who owes him a favor for essentially launching her career.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 11:11:15 AM »
I have a dream... that Trump will get elected POTUS, replace Lynch with a new AG, and the new AG will prosecute Clinton and everyone around her.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 11:26:04 AM »
I have a dream... that Trump will get elected POTUS, replace Lynch with a new AG, and the new AG will prosecute Clinton and everyone around her.

If he does that, Bill will have him assassinated.
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 11:39:34 AM »
What really got my goat for the 15min that I watched was her attitude and expression. She acted like she was the adult taking some time out to play with the children at make believe court room. Fully in "I have better things to do" mode.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 11:47:20 AM »

Where is the downside?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 12:04:29 PM »
What really got my goat for the 15min that I watched was her attitude and expression. She acted like she was the adult taking some time out to play with the children at make believe court room. Fully in "I have better things to do" mode.

Why shouldn't she?  Name a substansive thing that has come out of any congressional inquiry or investigation for the last 8  15   30 years  you know what, just name one.  What are they going to do, find her in contempt?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 12:14:19 PM »
Why shouldn't she?  Name a substansive thing that has come out of any congressional inquiry or investigation for the last 8  15   30 years  you know what, just name one.  What are they going to do, find her in contempt?

That would be enough, if they actually had her thrown in the dungeon Capitol jail.  They have the power to do that, but they haven't done so since 1934 (I had to look that up)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:55:34 PM by zxcvbob »
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 12:50:37 PM »
Why shouldn't she?  Name a substansive thing that has come out of any congressional inquiry or investigation for the last 8  15   30 years  you know what, just name one.  What are they going to do, find her in contempt?

This is true. The fact that they all know it might be the worst thing about it all.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 12:56:22 PM »

She should be right at home in a make-believe court room, since her better things to do consist of not charging people who hand-carry every state secret they get to the Chinese/Russians/etc, and not charging felons who try to buy guns. Between her and Holder, who did not charge the Black Panther vote suppressors, they're a couple of make-believe attorneys general. They do a good job of looking for racism from anybody that shoots a black guy in self defense.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 01:12:01 PM »
Shouldn't the title be "Lorreta Lynch Attempts Not to Lie Before Congress?"
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 03:36:15 PM »
Shouldn't the title be "Lorreta Lynch Attempts Not to Lie Before Congress?"

:rofl:
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »
She's very smooth and lawyerly, she uses a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 05:06:12 PM »
She's very smooth and lawyerly, she uses a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.
That is the norm in D.C.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 05:46:28 PM »

Anytime  I hear anything about a Clinton being  prosecuted I can always be certain that, somehow, someway, a dream is involved. [tinfoil] :facepalm: [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 11:37:56 PM »

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 01:44:00 AM »

If there's anybody within artillery range of Trump that Clinton can afford, his hiring practices are slipping badly.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 08:18:47 PM »
she wouldn't even come out and say that doing 65 in a 55 was against the law
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2016, 12:59:02 PM »
 [barf]

When the corruption is being flaunted in such a flagrant fashion, and no one in a position of authority is doing anything about it, you have to start thinking about a system reboot.

:'(
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"